Something needs to be done about the server section

miniboxer

Hello, Frizzil, I know you must be an awesome person to have allowed your mod to be in the technic launcher, but, unfortunately, your server section here is a pile of shit with a few pieces of dirt in it. The server posts are terrible, and half of the servers are either 5 slots, or never online. I would suggest you start enforcing a set of rules for server posting, or have people that go around, and review the servers, and then report back to you and tell which threads need to be whale boxed, and others which should be warned. Not attempting to suggest myself for this, but by saying that it made me seem like I REALLY am, but I really don't care. I just really wanted to bring this problem to attention, as I am going to have to stick to single player for now, since it is difficult to find a good server.

I'll work on it as soon as I'm done cramming for finals. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

If you want to post a set of server post rules, i can initiate a purge this weekend, like i did in Open Servers on sunday.

Can something also be done about the dozen or so "ned ppl to let's play hackminefish!!!!" threads here? There needs to be a recruitment megathread instead of these low-quality requests landfilling the first page.

Can something also be done about the dozen or so "ned ppl to let's play hackminefish!!!!" threads here? There needs to be a recruitment megathread instead of these low-quality requests landfilling the first page.

who the fuck are you? I pretty much know all of the global moderators here, never seen you before, ever.

IIIII totally bombed on getting the rules up, sorry (I was forced into helping a brother move apartments this weekend) I'll get 'em up tomorrow.

No worries. Drop me a PM when they're up, and i'll take a look and schedule the purge.

how about a web form of some sort? rather than using a forum solution we could implement a more...... minestatus style setup to achieve higher quality posts.

Having boxes to fill in will in no way increase the quality of what people use to fill in boxes.

I did some research on what kinda rules I'd like, and needless to say, I have no idea because I'm a n00b at managing server threads/bouncing around servers in general. I talked to Kaker about it, and he said he'd talk to the admins about how best to organize things. Woop woop.