MisterReals96

I Just Created a new modpack called RealityCraft i've been making this modpack for months to get it perfect and compatible for the typical player.

The modpack includes: Orespawn(Modzilla!), Galacticraft(To the moon), Buildcraft, Traincraft(with better more realistic rails), Minefactory Realoaded, two texture packs, greenfeild map(BIGGEST CITY BUILD IN MINECRAFT!!!), and MUCH MORE!

MAIL ME ANY REPORTS TO: [email protected]

Leave any questions on this forum post

Thanks

MisterReals

I Just Created a new modpack called RealityCraft i've been making this modpack for months to get it perfect and compatible for the typical player.

The modpack includes: Orespawn(Modzilla!), Galacticraft(To the moon), Buildcraft, Traincraft(with better more realistic rails), Minefactory Realoaded, two texture packs, greenfeild map(BIGGEST CITY BUILD IN MINECRAFT!!!), and MUCH MORE!

MAIL ME ANY REPORTS TO: [email protected]

Leave any questions on this forum post

Thanks

MisterReals

To fully enjoy Minecraft it must have Reality.