Growing Huge rubberwood trees

A large rubber tree needs a lot of room to grow in as well. Something like 3x3 up to 11 high then bloody huge above that for the leaves. They also take a hell of a long time to grow (intentionally so your server doesn't die trying to place too many blocks at once) and bone meal doesn't work on them.

Just one sapling. And a long ass time.

Yeah, took about two weeks to get one to grow on the sgtekkit server.

Make a 3x3 platform of dirt, stick the sapling in the middle, and stick torches around the side of the platform (not next to the sapling) so it always has light to grow with.

^all that

it would also be a lot more efficient if you planted more than one since they take so long to grow.

Why would you want to grow one?! I spend all my time cutting the stupid things down!

they look cool.

great place to build a tree house.

woodsman's axe. (not for the faint of processing power)

^all that

it would also be a lot more efficient if you planted more than one since they take so long to grow.

they look cool.

great place to build a tree house.

woodsman's axe. (not for the faint of processing power)

Woodsman's Axe? Never heard of it.

And I guess I don't really care about them now that they only spawn in Jungles.

I find it amusing that you equate "Someone on the Internet likes something I don't like" as "He is a hipster".

I thought that was how it always was. Either it's that or 'weaboo', 'gay', or some other buzzword insult of the year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_%28contemporary_subculture%29

That is an overly-coarse, overly-general, and overly-simplistic shorthand for a complex idea.

I find it amusing that you equate "Someone on the Internet likes something I don't like" as "He is a hipster".

I equate sporadically pointing out that you like something for no reason other than to refute someone else's dislike of it, to be rather hipster. ilu tho bb

I equate sporadically pointing out that you like something for no reason other than to refute someone else's dislike of it, to be rather hipster. ilu tho bb

I equate misinterpreting "expressing my opinion" with "trying to refute someone else's opinion" with defensiveness and insecurity. Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?

I equate misinterpreting "expressing my opinion" with "trying to refute someone else's opinion" with defensiveness and insecurity. Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?

I touch myself at night.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, took about two weeks to get one to grow on the sgtekkit server.

Make a 3x3 platform of dirt, stick the sapling in the middle, and stick torches around the side of the platform (not next to the sapling) so it always has light to grow with.

Ya Ive been on mt technic world for 50+ minecraft days and mine still haven't grown!