Tekkit Going Green with friends HD and good audio

Titanz

"xXScrubGamerXx"? I thought those sorts of names were only myths.

After watching approx. 5 minutes of episode 1, (I had to stop to protect my hearing.) I can only say it was quite possibly one of the most thrilling adventures I have ever experienced. Standing in a somewhat hollowed out mountain with some guy talking about how his wireless mouse doesn't work whilst screaming because he runs at creepers with wooden swords was so thrilling that I microwaved some popcorn after 30 seconds. Which immediately exploded from the scream at 0:32.

After watching some of episode 3, I'm left feeling as though I joined some Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble/whatever channel where people are playing Tekkit with no idea who is who and what is going on.

*First thirty seconds*

Okay, doesn't seem that bad.

*Scream thirty seconds in*

OH GOD MY EARS ARE BLEEDING

*closes video*

On a side note, if you want to go green with natural energy, build nuclear reactors - uranium is a natural resource and is even colored green!

Hey buddy, next time just edit your original LP post to not suck, instead of making a new one.

On the topic of editing, editing your sound so that the louder portions of your videos don't kill people with headphones is generally a good idea.

My ears are still ringing...

*First thirty seconds*

Okay, doesn't seem that bad.

*Scream thirty seconds in*

OH GOD MY EARS ARE BLEEDING

*closes video*

On a side note, if you want to go green with natural energy, build nuclear reactors - uranium is a natural resource and is even colored green!

thanks for the feedback

On the topic of editing, editing your sound so that the louder portions of your videos don't kill people with headphones is generally a good idea.

My ears are still ringing...

hahaha thanks will do

• 2 weeks later...

Do you really need to quad post when you could have just made one post?

Anyway, I watched the first 30 seconds myself waiting for the scream, any my good that was painful but my main criticism is that it's just a clusterf*ck of voices...