/r/tekkit

I am the new moderator for /r/tekkit on Reddit.

I hope to make it the place on reddit to go when you want to see some cool stuff made using tekkit, or general help on reddit for tekkit.

It will not be a replacement for theese forums, and will in fact link here from the side bar, but Would love to make /r/tekkit the home away from home for all tekkit users.

Be sure to warn your users that we here at the technic forums are very strict about rules and quality posting, so while the reddites may be used to posting "this" "+1" "Like" and whatnot, it probably won't get them very far here.

Will do, I dont mean to try and cause an influx, (Only have 26 readers so far) more to try and give a place for tekkit on reddit that is deserving of how great the pack is, make the subreddit a place where is easy to show off cool stuff done.

Be sure to warn your users that we here at the technic forums are very strict about rules and quality posting, so while the reddites may be used to posting "this" "+1" "Like" and whatnot, it probably won't get them very far here.

well it will get them a ban, most likely. that's pretty good, right?