Recipe Mode... got stuck... confused!!!!

bbgfish221

Question

16 answers to this question

Help you arent using the stickies and it's confusing because they are right there in front of your face! how do i turn the shitty threads off?!?! or is this just a virulent plague on mankind?

Help you arent using the stickies and it's confusing because they are right there in front of your face! how do i turn the shitty threads off?!?! or is this just a virulent plague on mankind?

It's a plague! We have to send a hero to shut the portal that these idiots are streaming from! Someone must go on an epic quest wrought with danger, intrigue, and betrayal to save the world of Technic from the Hordes Of Dumbassery!

Ok first things first... I'm in a pretty darn good mood too. And I dont want to be the bad guy! Its there fault in the first place... no one gave me help and that just did not help the situation... I'm pretty smart for my age but with this kind of stuff, I can't get it right... And if you think i should say sorry... I'm sorry! It just ticked me off that no one helped me!

Ok first things first... I'm in a pretty darn good mood too. And I dont want to be the bad guy! Its there fault in the first place... no one gave me help and that just did not help the situation... I'm pretty smart for my age but with this kind of stuff, I can't get it right... And if you think i should say sorry... I'm sorry! It just ticked me off that no one helped me!

No-one helped you because the information is already there for you to find. But I'm also feeling good because I did well on my finals, so here.

AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\config

NEI.cfg > open with Notepad > change lock_recipe_mode=true to =false

Done.

This particular issue comes up a lot, we're getting very sick of seeing threads about it, especially considering how simple an issue it is.

We're here to help yes, but if users can't be bothered to at the very least read the stickies explaining common issues, there's not much we can do, what with the volume of traffic we get through here daily.

Oh my god! Dude! I'm just getting used to the site! How bout you just help out people instead of yelling at them for their "stupid mistakes!" C'mon... What am i doing! I'm a pacifist! Oh wait! Just because I'm a pacifist doesn't mean I won't defend myself. Cant we all just get along, too!

Oh my god! Dude! I'm just getting used to the site! How bout you just help out people instead of yelling at them for their "stupid mistakes!" C'mon... What am i doing! I'm a pacifist! Oh wait! Just because I'm a pacifist doesn't mean I won't defend myself. Cant we all just get along, too!

And you completely missed that I posted the fix just for you, out of the kindness of my heart. And you call us mean. My emotions...they are devastated beyond words and I may never recover from this wound. Oh, the tragedy!

Getting used to the site entails reading the rules and the stickies. You aren't "just getting used to the site" You're coming into a community expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter.

I'm pretty smart for my age

No you aren't. It's pretty apparent from your posting that you're a god damn idiot. Read the stickies and shape the fuck up before the mods actually ban you for being a waste of carbon based life. Put in a little effort, and we'll do our best not to reduce your self esteem to ashes.