Pages on Modpack page?

Ayria

Solder API is indeed the only way to go for that, it isn't 100% simple and isn't extremely documented or well supported (community here supports it as best as they can) - I do recommend looking around the platform pagoda here if you do run into a solder issue, as im sure quite a few of them point to resources or provide answers to commonly ran into issues.

Holy crap, sometimes you ask a question and get a totally loaded answer.

That.. looks sort of really complicated. Thanks, I'll read more about this Solder thing, I appreciate the quick reply.

Solder API is indeed the only way to go for that, it isn't 100% simple and isn't extremely documented or well supported (community here supports it as best as they can) - I do recommend looking around the platform pagoda here if you do run into a solder issue, as im sure quite a few of them point to resources or provide answers to commonly ran into issues.

It took me ages to get Solder up and running but now I can say it's totally worth it. You'll have to do a bit of swimming in the deep end, but the finished result (having a mod list and multiple versions) is awesome. Super Modded Survival wouldn't be what it is today without Solder.