Solder Ideas for 0.7/1.0

Amaxter

1. An easy way to sort mods alphabetically in a list (perhaps automatically), I'm obsessive about stuff like this =P.

2. Have an option to automatically add mod information from a shared database (for example I add a mod called buildcraft and it fills in covert jaguar as the author and inserts the buildcraft website).

3. A way to sort mods within the mod list of a pack once added so you don't have to delete them and reads all of them.

1) You can do this right now in the Mod Library, just click on the column header. Sorting by mod name in the modpack build selection will be fixed as well.

2) This sounds like a cool idea. 

3) This expands on the latter part of 1.

Overall good ideas and feedback! Thanks!

I have another idea you might want to consider. I always have a hard time with changelogs; I keep forgetting what I've done! What if Solder automatically generated a changelog for you and slotted the newest entry into the Changelog section on the Platform page? So, if I update a mod version from 1.1 to 1.2, it would be automatically recorded in Solder and added to the Platform page. I would make a PR for this feature myself but my knowledge of PHP is sadly lacking at the moment, and I'm not sure how the new Platform will work with Solder. I don't want to create something cool and then find out its useless with the new version! (Said every mod author ever).

I have another idea you might want to consider. I always have a hard time with changelogs; I keep forgetting what I've done! What if Solder automatically generated a changelog for you and slotted the newest entry into the Changelog section on the Platform page? So, if I update a mod version from 1.1 to 1.2, it would be automatically recorded in Solder and added to the Platform page. I would make a PR for this feature myself but my knowledge of PHP is sadly lacking at the moment, and I'm not sure how the new Platform will work with Solder. I don't want to create something cool and then find out its useless with the new version! (Said every mod author ever).

Solder uses larval as well