computercraft, my foot

computercraft? sure, it sounds great. but when you try to load a mining turtle to excavate faster and cheaper than a quarry and find as assy error message then you get angry. it says that it can't find some file that it needs to run the programs, and i need to find that file or use quarries. preferably the first. how do i do it?

I'm honestly not ooking for scorn here so if someone could politely point me in the direction of the "stickies" then that would be really nice.

Scorn imply's actual dislike. We don't hate you, we are engaging in sport.

Plug your error into the search bar next time.

that's more lke the kind of civilized response that more people on this forum should give: polite correction and then a suggestion.

Actually I'm ill. You and anyone else who posts these same problems over and over is just lucky i don't have the energy to engage in further sport.

computercraft? sure, it sounds great. but when you try to load a mining turtle to excavate faster and cheaper than a quarry and find as assy error message then you get angry. it says that it can't find some file that it needs to run the programs, and i need to find that file or use quarries. preferably the first. how do i do it?

If you can't figure this problem out by yourself then your going to be very disappointed with the turtles if you do get them working. The ComputerCraft items don't really do anything useful until you program them.