Future of B-Team?

xXxNahanxXx

Hello there! I'm not sure where to post this, so I figured here was a great place. I'm wondering if anyone knows the future of B-Team, as in when the latest version is getting promoted to recommended, and is there ever going to be a 1.7.10 version of B-Team? I ask this because very few(if any at all) mods are still updating for version 1.6.4.

It might just be me, but I feel B-Team is dyeing or at least being abandoned. Not many people want to play a modpack that has outdated mods/features. But this is just my belief, so interpret it how you feel and let me know what you think, or even know

Quite a lot of the mods used do not have updated versions for the latest version of mc though admittedly a lot of them have been updated to 1.7.10 so there is a possibility that they might update it to current but I think its unlikely to see that update anytime soon.

I hear there is a revenge of the B-Team coming that I assume will use what mods have been updated to latest and most probably drop a few and add a few new ones to bring in a new more up to date pack.

Edited by IDED

From what I understood of the Revenge pack, is that they wanted it to be a bit more balanced and less attack of the b-team like. This said, some mods probably will make a return to the new pack but it may not be entirely the same in its overall goals for the pack compared to AotB.