Any 3.0.0b servers open?

pickleonaraft

the other issue is ever since that DCMA was sent out to anyone using the bukkit api...

MCPC+ and Cauldron have both been shut down.

Basically, (as far as I can find) theres now cross compatibility know for for server wanting to run mods and plugins. Its either MODS, or you run PLUGINS

but, if you run a modded server, you need protections...but...there currently on Protection mods..soooooo

leaves a lot of us on Technic who want to open up a server.. up a paddle.. or forced to go to server hosts that will still offer or have

Cauldron for 1.7.10 or MCPC+ .  I know theres a few host services out there that will open a server up with cauldron or MCPC+ pre-installed for you.

but Im not sure on the legality of that. since no one is supposed to be distributing those API's anymore? It may land you in a lot of HOT WATER down the road.

Sucks.

the other issue is ever since that DCMA was sent out to anyone using the bukkit api...

MCPC+ and Cauldron have both been shut down.

Basically, (as far as I can find) theres now cross compatibility know for for server wanting to run mods and plugins. Its either MODS, or you run PLUGINS

but, if you run a modded server, you need protections...but...there currently on Protection mods..soooooo

leaves a lot of us on Technic who want to open up a server.. up a paddle.. or forced to go to server hosts that will still offer or have

Cauldron for 1.7.10 or MCPC+ .  I know theres a few host services out there that will open a server up with cauldron or MCPC+ pre-installed for you.

but Im not sure on the legality of that. since no one is supposed to be distributing those API's anymore? It may land you in a lot of HOT WATER down the road.

Sucks.

Cauldron is back and legal.

http://cauldron.minecraftforge.net/forums/downloads.37/