I'm looking for a new game, I hope you can recommend me some

You wanna play an impossible game? Try the Touhou series (9 games in total I think?). It doesn't have an official English release, but you can get fan-translations from piratebay.org

Also, I'm waiting for Gravity Rush to come out on June 12th. Looks fun as hell.

GET THE HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE RIGHT NOW!

:o

Psychonauts

Beat it

Limbo

Beat it

Amnesia

Beat it

Swords and Sorcery

Will try it

Bastion

beat it

I will definitely give Half Life another go, it's always fun and ages very well, (Might try Half Life 2 with the portal mod, wish someone would make a launcher type thing so that I can have health bars and guns...)

I just recently got hooked on Moon Breakers.

It's a ww2 inspired space dogfighter game. It's simple, pretty, fun, and FREE

you can pay real money for bonuses to your income, but if you're smart with your credits, theres nothing you can buy with real money that you couldn't have done without it. The learning curve is decent, and all the ships feel like they have a role to play.

You seem to like a lot of First and third person shooter games.

I would suggest Sniper Elite V2. You can get the original Sniper Elite for cheap (a couple of bucks) on Steam.

I don't see any in your lists so maybe it's not your thing, But I really enjoy and recommend some high quality simulations.

Silent Hunter series for WW2 sub action (Silent Hunter4 being the best even though there is a SH5)

And anything from DCS. (Digital Combat Simulations)

Imagine flying an A-10C Thunderbolt II ground attack craft. where every danged switch, button, knob, and gauge is fully simulated and acts as the real aircraft.

No hitting CTRL+E to start engines.. you have to spend 5-10 minutes actually going through the startup procedures of the actual jet!

Procedures you don't even get to in the manual until page 415 (out of 672 pages!!!)

TrackIR ($179) and Thustmaster HOTAS Warthog Flight stick and Dual Throttle Quadrant ($429) not only highly recommended but almost a necessity!

You seem to like a lot of First and third person shooter games.

I would suggest Sniper Elite V2. You can get the original Sniper Elite for cheap (a couple of bucks) on Steam.

I don't see any in your lists so maybe it's not your thing, But I really enjoy and recommend some high quality simulations.

Silent Hunter series for WW2 sub action (Silent Hunter4 being the best even though there is a SH5)

And anything from DCS. (Digital Combat Simulations)

Imagine flying an A-10C Thunderbolt II ground attack craft. where every danged switch, button, knob, and gauge is fully simulated and acts as the real aircraft.

No hitting CTRL+E to start engines.. you have to spend 5-10 minutes actually going through the startup procedures of the actual jet!

Procedures you don't even get to in the manual until page 415 (out of 672 pages!!!)

TrackIR ($179) and Thustmaster HOTAS Warthog Flight stick and Dual Throttle Quadrant ($429) not only highly recommended but almost a necessity!

That sounds impressive, but for that list price and learning curve, you might as well play battletech. It's the same thing, except with giant robots.

That sounds impressive, but for that list price and learning curve, you might as well play battletech. It's the same thing, except with giant robots.

And, as everyone knows, giant robots make everything better.

If you go with HL1 then try some of the single-player mods/total conversions as well. I personally liked poke646 and they hunger 1-3 the most but there is a whole mountain of them out there.

For "single player" quake 3 arena with bots is pretty nice as well. Lost a whole summer to that game about a decade ago.

Michael Ironside isn't doing the new Splinter Cell.

We are all going to have to kill ourselves.

GODDAMNIT

There are no heroes left in man. I'll just play older, actually good games. Like Far Cry. For all of its cheesiness it's fun as hell.

Thats the game I play - EVE online

Its a space MMORPG, but its very unique

Monthly subscription, 14 day free trial, and you can extend your subscription with ingame money.

Unless you have a lot of spare time, this particular MMO will eat your life. Fair warning. The good thing about it is that your learn skills without playing (no xp to earn, just time). Also, take the time to read up on character creation before you make one.

MechWarrior 4. Try the free release from mektek, or if you're feeling spendy, there's an official dealie-bob with expansion packs and whatnot. Also, Supreme Commander. And its expansion,Supreme Commander Forged Alliance. Both amazing, awesome strategy games. Another poster mentioned them, but if I were you, I'd actually avoid the campaign. You're limited to the lower tech levels for 99% of the campaign. The skirmish mode is amazing, and the multiplayer has a strong community. Don't do SupCom 2; it was dumbed down so significantly, it's a completely new experience. (and by completely new, I mean it's a C&C clone)

Disclaimer: I play a lot of older games since I hate newer ones. Still, give these a try.

Far Cry - Pretty solid FPS, and an entertainingly corny plot.

Anything from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series - amazingly well done ambiance and psuedo realism in a pretty heavy horror/sci-fi setting. Also Ukrainians. If you're going to play the series, play Shadow Of Chernobyl, Call Of Pripyat, then Clear Sky.

Return To Castle Wulfenstein - I might be recommending this just because it's right up my alley, but it's a pretty fun FPS with horror elements.

OpenTTD - I have wasted more time of my life on this game than I would feel comfortable stating. It's a remake of Transport Tycoon Deluxe, all open source and with more mods than you can shake a proverbial stick at.