Ashamed

Pulse95

• Moderators

I know whether or not this is true, but I am not going to say which it is in order to enhance the mystery.

Oh no need, I know a few things already. Im gonna wait til someone makes a thread "who/what is kaker and where is he/she/it from?"

Remember Saving Private Ryan? Im waiting til the bet gets high enough and then i will reveal my findings...

Highly doubt that will happen though, its a gross way to undermine someones iron curtain of privacy, and Kaker might just ban anyone who participate in such a thread

Or get a huge laugh on how wrong we are...

Is anyone worried that we gone off-topic?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first mods were IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft. I played them before they went out of beta. Me and my friend had so much fun with chainsaw fights, but we got friggin annoyed when our machines blew up 10 times in a row because of too high voltages which I didn't know about then. It was also the time when you could chose what amount of EU would go out of an MFE/BatBox from 1-64 EU/t ^^ When we heard about jetpacks we were like "HOLY SH*T! We gotta build some of those!!", and once we built them we thought they sucked because you lose way too much HP when landing because they're too hard to land with, which is still the problem today. We built a nuclear reactor without any cooling or protection or anything, just filled it up with uranium cells. We placed it inside a giant building we used days to build just for that, and everyone knows how that story goes.. This was before modloader and such, so you had to use ages to install the mods since it was all new and fancy at that time ^^