Ashamed

Pulse95

My first mod was IndustrialCraft. This was a long while back, before it adopted Forge. Me and my friend thought it was a safe and brilliant idea to keep our nuclear reactor in the same place as all our other machines and generators. Luckily, we learned from our mistake the easy way in much later versions.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I initially used the Painterly Pack, which I found fascinating until it suddenly fell into pieces.

Then I stopped fiddling with mods altogether until, a month or two ago, I found Technic to be interesting looking and figured I'd give it a shot.

When I discovered Painterly I took an HOUR deciding which textures I wanted, since the selection is soooo huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

And while I was doing that, I listened to Trololo on a continuous loop. :\

Haha, I always knew it had something to do with that..

I ALWAYS get that.. :\ Even in class, when I'm just in my laptop playing or writing a story (I'm bored!) with my earphones, people seem to magically think I am suddenly Hellen Keller and tend to whisper "What a weirdo.. Always on the computer" and then I just turn to them, they gasp and I flip them off.

Last time I did that the teacher walked in and I had to go home for "making obscene gestures".

What a laugh.

Haha, I always knew it had something to do with that..

I ALWAYS get that.. :\ Even in class, when I'm just in my laptop playing or writing a story (I'm bored!) with my earphones, people seem to magically think I am suddenly Hellen Keller and tend to whisper "What a weirdo.. Always on the computer" and then I just turn to them, they gasp and I flip them off.

Last time I did that the teacher walked in and I had to go home for "making obscene gestures".

What a laugh.

I've also got that. Even though that I'm from Turkey, live in Holland and study on a grammar school, I think that other kids from the first to the third grade are fucking whaleshits. Whenever they see me playing minecraft and point and/or talk about me, I say that they can fuck off and sometimes I say that they should fuck themselves with a cactus. And I flip them the finger very often, even during class when the teacher doesn't look.

I'm very glad that I'm not from the facebook, twitter mtv, tmf, iShit generation.

• Forum Administrators

I love, more than anything*, people I consider to be kids (toot toot AARP coming through) complaining about younger generations than them.

Totally and 100% ultra mega true

I'm 13, I complain about my own generation. Mainly because if the music my generation listens to. Fucking mainstream Pop/R&B/Rap. I hate it, so so much. What happened to good music? :(

The question isn't what happened to the good music, the question is why nobody seems to like good music. I mean, Tupac made some amazing music, but you can hardly classify the rap the he made and the rap that gets published now as part of the same genre.

If you look around in the local scenes, and know what you're looking for, you can find good music tucked away in holes in the wall.

The question isn't what happened to the good music, the question is why nobody seems to like good music. I mean, Tupac made some amazing music, but you can hardly classify the rap the he made and the rap that gets published now as part of the same genre.

If you look around in the local scenes, and know what you're looking for, you can find good music tucked away in holes in the wall.

And it's sad that all these great small bands may never amount to what they should be, because of the music my generation likes. Talent has been overthrown by who looks the best, or who makes all the teenage girls scream the most.

Back to mods...

My first mod was Necrocraft. It was a mod that allowed you to make your own pet undead. I had no needs for turrets because I would just cram four skeletons in a tower with a roof and let them shoot creepers for me. Dunno if it is still updating or not, but ehn. My second was the Aether. It was a great mod, and fun, even if the authors were/are a bit full of themselves. After that I was starting to make a hodgepodge of mods to mess around in, then I found technic.

I love, more than anything*, people I consider to be kids (toot toot AARP coming through) complaining about younger generations than them.

Totally and 100% ultra mega true

Oh, that explains where all your money comes from, then: You must be a rich retiree living in a Virginia townhouse with two dogs and a view of the mountains. #andtheguessingcontinues

• Moderators

You must be a rich retiree living in a Virginia townhouse with two dogs and a view of the mountains. #andtheguessingcontinues

I genuinely thought he was a west coaster, maybe California? with his own swimming pool, an infinite source of beer and lots of loose, topless woman within his mansion. Why? 'Cuz he made Technic, women must be all over him!

I genuinely thought he was a west coaster, maybe California? with his own swimming pool, an infinite source of beer and lots of loose, topless woman within his mansion. Why? 'Cuz he made Technic, women must be all over him!

I know whether or not this is true, but I am not going to say which it is in order to enhance the mystery.