Is there a Tekkit 3 Changelist?

not much change

now we dont have Balkon's Weapon Mod and Forestry (T_T oh god why?)

We have Iron Chest mod (useless crap :D)

Crafting Table III instead of II (same thing but without dupe glitch i think)

and all the mods are updated to MC 1.2.5 so all have new features

not much change

now we dont have Balkon's Weapon Mod and Forestry(T_T oh god why?)

We have Iron Chest mod (useless crap :D)

Crafting Table III instead of II (same thing but without dupe glitch i think)

and all the mods are updated to MC 1.2.5 so all have new features

wait what why

wtf

Iron chests are useless? They're great! You can put chests next to each other now, and you can make something the alchemical chest with less hassle. I love iron chests. Also, Balkon's was a bit OP. A blunderbuss could dominate someone, even if they had quantum/ red matter armor. Crafting table III can actually build things further down the crafting line. Example: You have the supplies to make a wooden gear, and the supplies to upgrade it up to a diamond gear. You don't have to click wood gear, then stone gear, then iron gear, etc. etc., you can go straight to diamond gear.

Apparently, the Technic team doesn't have full permission from all of the mod creators, and both a lot of creators, and a lot of famous minecrafters are against that. They've been downplaying Technic, and doing their best to lower it's status. Personally, I agree that they should get all of the permission they require, but I don't care enough to stop using the launcher. Sengir though, he really hates the pack, so much that if you have the launcher installed, forestry will crash on you, even if it's not activated via the launcher (though this is just what I've heard).

• Forum Administrators

Apparently, the Technic team doesn't have full permission from all of the mod creators, and both a lot of creators, and a lot of famous minecrafters are against that. They've been downplaying Technic, and doing their best to lower it's status. Personally, I agree that they should get all of the permission they require, but I don't care enough to stop using the launcher. Sengir though, he really hates the pack, so much that if you have the launcher installed, forestry will crash on you, even if it's not activated via the launcher (though this is just what I've heard).

You have no idea what you are talking about. I find that amusing.

As I've heard it, Forrestry's creator included malicious code in recent releases designed to damage the worlds of players using it through Tekkit. I've also heard he did this secretively and without first contacting the Technic Pack staff to say 'yo, stop using my stuff'. Again, this is just what I've heard, and if I've got any details wrong, I would appreciate if someone more in-the-know can clarify.

Iron chests are useless? They're great! You can put chests next to each other now, and you can make something the alchemical chest with less hassle. I love iron chests. Also, Balkon's was a bit OP. A blunderbuss could dominate someone, even if they had quantum/ red matter armor. Crafting table III can actually build things further down the crafting line. Example: You have the supplies to make a wooden gear, and the supplies to upgrade it up to a diamond gear. You don't have to click wood gear, then stone gear, then iron gear, etc. etc., you can go straight to diamond gear.

they are just chest with more room....nothing really interesting.. -.-U but dont get me wrong...those chest are useful but....i think they could add something better instead -.-U

and Balkon Weapons mod is not OP at all...you can't even kill someone with nano armor using a full stack of musker rounds....btw....quantum = creative

You have no idea what you are talking about. I find that amusing.

enlight us

Few things,

Iron Chests are extremely useful. The highest tier provide more storage space than an alchemical chest, especially handy on servers that ban EE

Balkons, you could NOT kill someone wearing full quantum OR nano. These armors hold a charge which is drained instead of durability. As long as they weren't drained it would take a ridiculous amount of time and bullets to kill someone in them.

CT3 is also very handy because without the dupe glitch servers will no longer ban them.

Don't even ask about forestry. If you want to know there are countless threads here on these forums explaining the whole situation. It does not need to be brought up again.

All that you really need to know, is its not here and if you want easy farms you better learn Redpower.

Quantum does not = creative at all. you cant spawn in items with quantum suits can you? You cant fly with quantum can you? You cant instant break any blocks with quantum etc.

It makes you invulnerable as long as you keep it charged, that is the only similarity.

And OP, basically the second post summed it up. A few mod changes, and they have all updated with new features. And with 1.2.5 comes the increased build height and a host of new features from vanilla, climbable vines, new chat features, different planks, the list goes on and is available on the minecraft wiki if you want to see, but there has been a lot of vanilla changes between 1.1 and 1.2.5

The biggest chest from iron chests has 4 slots more inventory then the alchemical chest - however its way more expensive to make.

From a balance point of view this is something good, most people don't like EE (and with that the alchemical chest) because its very easy/cheap.

On the flipside, if you're using alchemical chests already then the 4 slot per chest gain will most likely not be a very big incentive to switch over making the mod indeed pretty useless.

As for the weapons being OP - another point of view issue. If you play PvP its totally different compared to when you're not aiming to kill everyone around you and just like a fun gun/weapon to kill creepers or other non-player nuisances.