Tekkit have more bug...

Hi all , i see that since the previous version of tekkit have devised many more bugs there will a solution?

My proposal is to create a to list all the bugs so as to fix , also because many people i see that do not respond in the topic of bug reports...

It has been out around 36 hours. Bugs have arisen, and haven't been fixed yet. Old bugs that are posted that didn't get resolved may infact not be to do with the technic/tekkit pack at all. Vanilla minecraft is buggy too, Also people are really bad at reading stickies so their problems have probably been solved before.

Seriously though. If you feel like compiling a list of all the bugs you find then submit a proper bug report for them. Thats the best way you can help.

In-progress list of known bugs:

1. The mod "TMI" is dysfunctional.

2. The launcher tends to attract waterfowl to the user's computer.

3. Some other stuff that's probably not important at all.

Yes but IC2 and EE isn't for PVP you see the overpowered items?... ONLY the bronze is PVP because add 30% effective of IRON

@Valkon111 : are very important for a server , in the 1.1 Tekkit i still had to adapt to lock the various items that could destroy in areas safe or claimed... you can not do create a server if there are these bugs that are not resolved , see the PVP that is completely overpowered and there is no a solution for halve the damage or protection

Yes but IC2 and EE isn't for PVP you see the overpowered items?... ONLY the bronze is PVP because add 30% effective of IRON

Seriously dude? Balance issues are NOT BUGS. If you are running a server and you don't want certain items in because YOU believe they are OP then it is YOUR responsibility to remove them. How you can even possibly call that a bug blows my mind. I lost any small bit of respect I may have had for you after your initial post, which granted wasn't damn much.

My apologies for the overly harsh tone but that ^ just set me off.

Besides which the bug boards here are for things that are clearly problems with the array of mods communicating together, not the mods themselves. Mod bugs are not our problem. And it sounds like you are talking about those sorts of bugs.

We will say it again. Technic does not reprogram any mods. If there is a bug in a mod, go complain to the mod author.