HELP!!!

mechanico200

Question

Whenever i try and download the Technic Launcher for Windows (and yes, I'm sure I have windows) it downloads and the application icon comes up. When I click on it it comes to the appropriate screen about whether or not I want to run the launcher even though it says it is from an unknown publisher (like Minecraft itself). BUT when i say it is okay to run, i comes up with an error screen that says "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." and since OK is the only button, I have to click it. But WHY WONT IT WORK??

11 answers to this question

Whenever i try and download the Technic Launcher for Windows (and yes, I'm sure I have windows) it downloads and the application icon comes up. When I click on it it comes to the appropriate screen about whether or not I want to run the launcher even though it says it is from an unknown publisher (like Minecraft itself). BUT when i say it is okay to run, i comes up with an error screen that says "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." and since OK is the only button, I have to click it. But WHY WONT IT WORK??

I'm almost certain it has something to do with Internet Explorer. Install Firefox or something and try to use that to download the Launcher. It happens from time to time with me.

I'm almost certain it has something to do with Internet Explorer. Install Firefox or something and try to use that to download the Launcher. It happens from time to time with me.

i tried this, btw firefox is really quick, and it didnt work it still comes up with uknown publisher. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried this, btw firefox is really quick, and it didnt work it still comes up with uknown publisher. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plez halp meh i nekro thred tehn hijac kit!!@!!11!!!one!@

Hey bud, this thread was two months old. The conversation is over. If you're having problems like this, post your own bug report and we'll help you to the best of our abilities based on that.

Plez halp meh i nekro thred tehn hijac kit!!@!!11!!!one!@

Hey bud, this thread was two months old. The conversation is over. If you're having problems like this, post your own bug report and we'll help you to the best of our abilities based on that.

Well I would have helped him, now I don't feel like it. (Vikings are very petty when they don't get lots of sleep)