[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: xXzulumazzXx

did you read the rules?: yes. yes i did ;) i always read Rules

Experience with Tekkit: i know tekkit better than i know me left arm ;) and i love to build

looking after a new server after 96% of all servers i tryed was... uhm... SH**(sorry) cuz lag and to many banned items ex: cobblestone O.o

so me and my friend Absalon60 is trying this one... ;)

• In-Game Name: Laing
  • Experience with Tekkit: Alot my freind has a private server that I play on alot
  • Did you read the rules?: Of course

• In-Game Name: tristboo
  • Experience with Tekkit: Been playing for a while, but mostly on private servers.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes!

This is for a friend

IGN: megacorphish

Experience: he knows a fair bit

Did he read rules: Yea I gave him the link to this webpage

Bans? Hes not been banned

• In-Game Name: absalon60
  • Experience with Tekkit: i have played tekkit in 6 moth :)
  • Did you read the rules?: yeah!! XD sure

I´m loving collecter and condensers :)

Can i join the server??

IGN: xXzulumazzXx

did you read the rules?: yes. yes i did ;) i always read Rules

Experience with Tekkit: i know tekkit better than i know me left arm ;) and i love to build

looking after a new server after 96% of all servers i tryed was... uhm... SH**(sorry) cuz lag and to many banned items ex: cobblestone O.o

so me and my friend Absalon60 is trying this one... ;)

All whitelisted

My internets being really derpy. I think its an issue with certain nameservers. I updated a lot of the site but cant upload it and I probably wont be on the server until I figure out a fix.

Yes!

but first add and setup noitems then add

noitem.nocraft.*.*

noitem.nopickup.*.*

noitem.nohold.*.*

noitem.nouse.*.*

noitem.nowear.*.*

noitem.nobreak.*.*

noitem.noplace.*.*

to the default rank and do something to stop them from using anything like chests levers computers etc

Ive been waiting for there to be less than 5 people on the server to add noitem and ee fix but last night i fell asleep watching tv and woke up at noon so i missed out

I found the issue with my internet, its the router thats been continuously losing features. I guess it just lost its routing feature.

So I connected an ethernet cable directly to the modem so I can access the website files so the website is now updated at etherealgaming.net

Probably wont be on the server for awhile though while I figure out whats up with the router

is there a way to make the server restart at a certain time

Are you able to modify the startup script or schedule stuff like making the server start?

I found the issue with my internet, its the router thats been continuously losing features. I guess it just lost its routing feature.

So I connected an ethernet cable directly to the modem so I can access the website files so the website is now updated at etherealgaming.net

Probably wont be on the server for awhile though while I figure out whats up with the router

Are you able to modify the startup script or schedule stuff like making the server start?

This website is amazing. I promoted you to admin

We need a rollback to 10:30 -6GMT because Deadqdead was supposed to delete and regen my house but broke it all instead and core protect's backup is a few weeks old and deleted everything nearby. Deleted like 3 houses.

Edit: Nevermind not dead's fault its towny's i deleted my town so everything got reverted to the way it was before it was founded

• In-Game Name: gigaman229
  • Experience with Tekkit: 2 years
  • Did you read the rules?: yes

Why were you banned?

• In-Game Name: pwnzor17
  • Experience with Tekkit: extensive
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes

added

• In-Game Name: McDiscoStick
  • Experience with Tekkit: Semi-Advanced, been playing for a little over 6 months and know how to use 90% of the items
  • Did you read the rules?: yes

added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons