[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

I managed to convince one of my friends to join! Here's her app:

In-Game Name: ShallySpider

Experience with Tekkit: I have had just a tad bit of experience, stil learning.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course.

Also while searching for server add-ons for making parties I ran across this thing called Parties. It looks like a minimalist add-on for just that. I'm not sure if you can use it or not, but I thought I would share anyway.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

I managed to convince one of my friends to join! Here's her app:

In-Game Name: ShallySpider

Experience with Tekkit: I have had just a tad bit of experience, stil learning.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course.

Also while searching for server add-ons for making parties I ran across this thing called Parties. It looks like a minimalist add-on for just that. I'm not sure if you can use it or not, but I thought I would share anyway.

Added

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[Looking For Mods][30slot][2.1.1]

In-Game Name: Gibson1027

Experience with Tekkit: I am fairly new with tekkit my friends. I started out on tekkit with a close friend of mine named john. I have had about two week of experience with it as of this moment and am looking into a new server to call home and hopefully partake in helping on!

Did you read the rules?: Yes sir I did ^^

By the way Ohhai third page. Pleased to be the first applicant on here.

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[Looking For Mods][30slot][2.1.1]

Experience with Tekkit: I am fairly new with tekkit my friends. I started out on tekkit with a close friend of mine named john. I have had about two week of experience with it as of this moment and am looking into a new server to call home and hopefully partake in helping on!

Did you read the rules?: Yes sir I did ^^

By the way Ohhai third page. Pleased to be the first applicant on here.

haha added, welcome!

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[Looking For Mods][30slot][2.1.1]

In-Game Name:jack55350

Experience with Tekkit:played with it since it was releced in technic launcher

Did you read the rules?:yes

In-Game Name: S0N1CC

Experience with Tekkit: Fairly new, I'm watching a lot of tutorials online as I go and I am getting better :)

Did you read the rules?: Yes!

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[Looking For Mods][30slot][2.1.1]

In-Game Name:MadMonsterEater

Experience with Tekkit:used it a quite a bit

Did you read the rules?:Yes i did

Added, welcome!

I convinced another friend to join!

In-Game Name: Raideogaga

Experience with Tekkit: Beginner

Did you read the rules?: yes

And hopefully another as soon as we can get a hold of them.

I convinced another friend to join!

In-Game Name: Raideogaga

Experience with Tekkit: Beginner

And hopefully another as soon as we can get a hold of them.

added

In-Game Name: publicrabbit

Experience with Tekkit: beginner

And here's the other!

added

Hey CMuff this is my application I wanted to put in for moderator. I feel a little bit of background could help so here goes a little for-thought. Hello My name is James Zachary Sherman. I am seventeen years of age and live withing the confines of south Mississippi. I am an avid minecraft player and video game enthusiast. I live a active and healthy lifestyle between games and having a job, school ,friends and all the other stuff life brings xD. Anyways I have played since Halloween update of 2010. Introduction (of the nether woo!) now with that being said I have had my fair share of experiences in minercaft. I have been on dozens of servers held administrative positions in most that i frequented and am a good and willing worker. now with that I thank you for reviewing this application and here is to the signified portion you require:

Age/Time zone: Central U.S. time zone

Experience with Tekkit: I am an up and coming tekkit fanatic that is learning step by step.

Mod experience: I am an avid mod enthusiast and plugin enthusiast with my favorite being phoenix terrain (terrain control) that and the original autocraft and sdk.

Why should i make you a mod: Well I am a very responsible and active community member when i like a server. I like to help improve upon a good server and help make it great. I have a very sensible thought of justice and ethics. I am also a very well rounded builder and also a very good with red-stone. I can also help advise with plugins and community thought and feelings. Help with server events and basically help with anything needed =)

r

Skype name: Zach, Sherman and you can add me or vice verse

thank you for your consideration -

gibson1027

Hey CMuff this is my application I wanted to put in for moderator. I feel a little bit of background could help so here goes a little for-thought. Hello My name is James Zachary Sherman. I am seventeen years of age and live withing the confines of south Mississippi. I am an avid minecraft player and video game enthusiast. I live a active and healthy lifestyle between games and having a job, school ,friends and all the other stuff life brings xD. Anyways I have played since Halloween update of 2010. Introduction (of the nether woo!) now with that being said I have had my fair share of experiences in minercaft. I have been on dozens of servers held administrative positions in most that i frequented and am a good and willing worker. now with that I thank you for reviewing this application and here is to the signified portion you require:

Age/Time zone: Central U.S. time zone

Experience with Tekkit: I am an up and coming tekkit fanatic that is learning step by step.

Mod experience: I am an avid mod enthusiast and plugin enthusiast with my favorite being phoenix terrain (terrain control) that and the original autocraft and sdk.

Why should i make you a mod: Well I am a very responsible and active community member when i like a server. I like to help improve upon a good server and help make it great. I have a very sensible thought of justice and ethics. I am also a very well rounded builder and also a very good with red-stone. I can also help advise with plugins and community thought and feelings. Help with server events and basically help with anything needed =)

r

Skype name: Zach, Sherman and you can add me or vice verse

thank you for your consideration -

gibson1027

Under serious consideration

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[Looking For Builders][30slot][2.1.1]

how soon is the server to being up mi amigo? -gibson1027

Hopefully when the host answers my ticket, we should be restored right before the crash

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons