[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[Looking For Builders][30slot][2.1.1]

SERVER IS UP! rollback was necessary and it is a pretty far rollback.

New moderators:

Arcticx615

Gibson1027

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[Looking For Builders][30slot][2.1.1]

In-Game Name: Coolkid9100

Experience with Tekkit: I've played it for like 2-3 months in know allmost everything about EE, Industrialcraft and buildcraft.

Did you read the rules?: Yes i did and i also understand em.

I must ask if EE is disabled :)

I see forward to play on your server!

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[Looking For Builders][30slot][2.1.1]

In-Game Name: Coolkid9100

Experience with Tekkit: I've played it for like 2-3 months in know allmost everything about EE, Industrialcraft and buildcraft.

Did you read the rules?: Yes i did and i also understand em.

I must ask if EE is disabled :)

I see forward to play on your server!

Added. Some parts of EE are disabled, you can check in game to see what is.

In-Game Name: Xzyle

Experience with Tekkit: Been messing around with Tekkit for months learning alittle here and there.

Did you read the rules?: Of course

Re: [24/7][iConomy][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[Looking For Builders][30slot][2.1.1]

In-Game Name: Xzyle

Experience with Tekkit: Been messing around with Tekkit for months learning alittle here and there.

Did you read the rules?: Of course

Xzyle as soon as the server gets back up I will white-list you. We apologize the server is being a bit non-compliant with certain plugins. ^^

Xzyle as soon as the server gets back up I will white-list you. We apologize the server is being a bit non-compliant with certain plugins. ^^

Fixed server, just updating to 3.0.4

Re: [3.0.4][24/7][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[iConomy][30slot]

woo! ^^ this is where my specialty comes in mi amigo. I would like to apply as a builder/mod for the new spawn mi amigo ^^

here is a few imgur images of things i have built. If you want an application filled out I can put in past build experiences and character references ^^

http://gibson1027.imgur.com/all/

Re: [3.0.4][24/7][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[iConomy][30slot]

woo! ^^ this is where my specialty comes in mi amigo. I would like to apply as a builder/mod for the new spawn mi amigo ^^

here is a few imgur images of things i have built. If you want an application filled out I can put in past build experiences and character references ^^

http://gibson1027.imgur.com/all/

omg dude, your definitely building the spawn

Re: [3.0.4][24/7][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[iConomy][30slot]

I just need to talk to you later when you get everything setup to know what your aiming for( if that's okay). Like I said Building is my minecraft passion. ^^

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons