[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

This gentleman right here. Spams chat about griefing tools in EE being banned. Harasses other people on the server who try to calm him in his pre-pubescent rages. Attempts to scam moderators and dupes constantly. Let me quote him for a second when speaking to one of the nicest people on the server who was also a women "Your a shit stain on society." I didnt ban him because im pretty lenient when it comes to rage but after seeing his inventory full of 9 stacks of diamonds that caused me to ban him.

Have fun child.

This Admin is obviously a moron as well, "he must be duping because he is afk'ing his matter generator, revise some tekkit before you go round claiming everyone is duping, check my house out, leave it for one day and come back, it will have gen'd 11m emc, enough to make roughly 12-17 stacks of diamond, learn to tekkit before claiming shit like that.

Like seriously you twonk, diamonds in EE are like cobblestone.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPPS

i dont spam, i requested 2-3 times, then after that i was having a joke, i insulted someone because they insulted me, and pre-pubescent rages? Take a look in the mirror pal and realise you cant wrap your fucking 14 year old head around simple things.

Loving how your exam results spell FUDGE

Love from me :L

zklspk.jpg

The Server:

Welcome at Ethereal Gaming, we believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. The server cap is 30 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in good hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with and questions you have. We are currently running 3.0.3 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

Mumble Server:

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

The Rules:

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

Whitelist Application:

In-Game Name:

Experience with Tekkit:

Did you read the rules?:

Moderator Application:

In-Game Name:

Age/Time zone:

Experience with Tekkit:

Mod experience:

Why should i make you a mod:

Skype name:

IP - 108.163.227.10:25591

Plugins:

-Bukkit

-Essentials

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Worldsaver

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

Owner:

-Cmuff

Moderators:

-Arcticx615

-Gibson1027

How to Donate - See in game donation center.

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate, please send a gift payment to [email protected] through paypal

wi0m1d.png
zlddmg.png
qzgbkg.png
1-561735-560x95-3-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Moderator Application:

In-Game Name:

Age/Time zone:

Experience with Tekkit:

Mod experience:

Skype name:

Plugins:

-Bukkit

-Essentials

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Worldsaver

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

Owner:

-Cmuff

Moderators:

-Arcticx615

-Gibson1027

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate, please send a gift payment to [email protected] through paypal

wi0m1d.png

zlddmg.png

qzgbkg.png

zklspk.jpg
The Server: Welcome at Ethereal Gaming, we believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. The server cap is 30 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in good hands. If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with and questions you have. We are currently running 3.0.3 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch. Mumble Server: - ip - 184.173.217.82 - port - 64252 - pass - Can be found at spawn. The Rules: 1. No hassling admins 2. No spam 3. No duping 4. No hacking 5. No griefing Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately. Whitelist Application:
In-Game Name:

Experience with Tekkit:

Did you read the rules?:

Crud sorry about those replys ._. The layout on these forums is kidna strange so I got confussed D:

In-Game Name: Last_Phantom

Experience with Tekkit: Hmmmm... Experience? Well I can build a SUC ice cooled reactor :/ Just my designs diden't have enough ice farms and ended up exploding... ._.'' But I'm pretty good wiring stuff up and stuff... Building working bases with alot of power is one of my strong points too :3

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Crud sorry about those replys ._. The layout on these forums is kidna strange so I got confussed D:

In-Game Name: Last_Phantom

Experience with Tekkit: Hmmmm... Experience? Well I can build a SUC ice cooled reactor :/ Just my designs diden't have enough ice farms and ended up exploding... ._.'' But I'm pretty good wiring stuff up and stuff... Building working bases with alot of power is one of my strong points too :3

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Accepted, welcome

PPPS

i dont spam, i requested 2-3 times, then after that i was having a joke, i insulted someone because they insulted me, and pre-pubescent rages? Take a look in the mirror pal and realise you cant wrap your fucking 14 year old head around simple things.

Loving how your exam results spell FUDGE

Love from me :L

No one insulted you, they told you to be quiet because you spam chat with back handed comments about EE being nerfed. Honestly, when i banned you everyone on the server thanked me. You were nothing but that one whiney child who couldn't get his way. Nothing more

60pus3, you were kicked after having 12 stacks of diamonds taken off you that you were trying to give away to newer players at spawn. No matter how many collector-relay flowers you had, it didn't explain how you had a fair few peices of the blacklisted gear. You were clearly duping.

I've found the staff on this server to be quite fair to deal with, even 60pus3 was given many chances to learn to behave. The community is great, working together to build various projects, currently the subway system. You can join one of the player made towns or set out and build on your own. This server gives the full tekkit experience bar explosives and other griefing tools, and while some might argue that EE makes things too easy, you can easily not use it. (More ore for those that don't anyway.)

Don't just take my word for it, come and join us, see for yourself.

Welcome to Ethereal Tekkit.

No one insulted you, they told you to be quiet because you spam chat with back handed comments about EE being nerfed. Honestly, when i banned you everyone on the server thanked me. You were nothing but that one whiney child who couldn't get his way. Nothing more

Someone did insult me, and that was why i said it.

I didnt spam chat, like i said, i wrote a few things, after that they were jokes, if you couldn't understand that you are less intelligent than your day to day goldfish. And personally, i was a little pissed off that you were only doing this server for the money, which was unbelievably obvious.

He's not in this for the money. He said that without certain benefits for the people that donate there is no reason to donate next to keeping the server running. A server in which cmuff provides for out of HIS pocket. Please refrain from posting on this thread anymore as you are a nuisance and just generally unpleasant. Good day to you sir, and good riddance.

mwzlA.jpg

A quick pic of the new town of Serenity. We haven't built much yet, but are waiting for the implementation of Towny to setup plots. The town is run by dannybear, and the fountain was of his design with help from Jayceebee. Good job guys!

keistj.jpg

The Server:

Welcome at Ethereal Gaming, we believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. The server cap is 30 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in good hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with and questions you have. We are currently running 3.0.3 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

Mumble Server:

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

The Rules:

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

Whitelist Application:

In-Game Name:

Experience with Tekkit:

Did you read the rules?:

Moderator Application:

In-Game Name:

Age/Time zone:

Experience with Tekkit:

Mod experience:

Skype name:

Plugins:

-Bukkit

-Essentials

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Worldsaver

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

Owner:

-Cmuff

Moderators:

-Arcticx615

-Gibson1027

wi0m1d.png

Entering the spawn

zlddmg.png

Leaving the spawn

qzgbkg.png

Subway!

In-Game Name:ultamatum0502

Experience with Tekkit:i have been playing tekkit for 3 months now

Did you read the rules?:yes and i hereby agree to the rules and regulations of ethereal gaming from now till the end of time

In-Game Name:ultamatum0502

Experience with Tekkit:i have been playing tekkit for 3 months now

Did you read the rules?:yes and i hereby agree to the rules and regulations of ethereal gaming from now till the end of time

You will be added when maintenance is done

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons