[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raideo wanted me to relay they may not be able to get on the server for a while due to technical difficulties. They've been trying to join and play, but for some reason their launcher has been having problems logging online.

I put my mod form on the minecraft forum forum post but it didn't look like you had seen it. Sorry if you've already seen it.

In-Game Name: TheSandwichMakr

Age/Time zone: 13 EST

Experience with Tekkit: Very Experienced with redpower, comutercraft, bc, ic2, and their addons, not as much with ee though but still quite a bit.

Mod experience: I have hosted a server and had FTP access on 2 other servers and helped them set everything up.

Why should i make you a mod: Because I am really good with minecraft servers and tekkit and will help everyone, I have already answered many people's questions about tekkit and even some moderator's questions about which command to use and things like that. I have also been given FTP access on 2 servers and improved them greatly. I am also on the server a lot and will not abuse mod powers. I will also use mumble to help people once people start using it.

I put my mod form on the minecraft forum forum post but it didn't look like you had seen it. Sorry if you've already seen it.

In-Game Name: TheSandwichMakr

Age/Time zone: 13 EST

Experience with Tekkit: Very Experienced with redpower, comutercraft, bc, ic2, and their addons, not as much with ee though but still quite a bit.

Mod experience: I have hosted a server and had FTP access on 2 other servers and helped them set everything up.

Why should i make you a mod: Because I am really good with minecraft servers and tekkit and will help everyone, I have already answered many people's questions about tekkit and even some moderator's questions about which command to use and things like that. I have also been given FTP access on 2 servers and improved them greatly. I am also on the server a lot and will not abuse mod powers. I will also use mumble to help people once people start using it.

We aren't looking for any more mods right now but when needed you will be first in line

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons