[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W

wierd, must be clientside because i just logged on alright

Its an issue with the ee loot balls where both the client and the server decide to think that theres a loot ball because great minds think alike. But then the servers gets confused since now the client is telling it that it picked up 2 loot balls when theres only 1 so since the server has anger issues and doesnt like getting confused decides to kick the client and say there was some internal error. There is a patch for this though and I patched a copy for you along with another patch for the ee tools and towny. Im removing the download in 3 days or when you reply so that the wonderful people who wrote these mods and pumpkin fields dont get mad and kick me. Patched EE (Server)

Also thanks for fixing the rm tools and not to bother you too much but I can't set multiple homes, the permission node is essentials.sethome.multiple.unlimited or you can use a number like essentials.sethome.multiple.42 for example.

Sorry for the strange way I wrote this. Im tired.

In-Game Name:Oninohiro

Experience with Tekkit: As far as tekkit, I have only been playing for about a year. Though I Have been using the mods for much loner.

Did you read the rules?: I have read and understand them

Added

In-Game Name: Faylur

Experience with Tekkit: I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 1/2 years. I've been playing with the Tekkit Mod for about 6 months.

Did you read the rules?: I have read and understand them

In-Game Name: Manlyben123

Experience with Tekkit: I have lots of Experience with tekkit I play it it alot on friends server.

Did you read the rules?: yes i did read the rules.

My name was created when i was 9 and i hate now so dont blame me.

In-Game Name: Manlyben123

Experience with Tekkit: I have lots of Experience with tekkit I play it it alot on friends server.

Did you read the rules?: yes i did read the rules.

My name was created when i was 9 and i hate now so dont blame me.

Added, welcome!

In-Game Name: marios261

Experience with Tekkit: Been playing tekkit for a long time now ,4-5 months, and am looking to join a fun safe community and this is the best one that i have found so far

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

In-Game Name: marios261

Experience with Tekkit: Been playing tekkit for a long time now ,4-5 months, and am looking to join a fun safe community and this is the best one that i have found so far

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

Added welcome

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons