[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name:badguyjoe (I'm starting to quite dislike that name)

Experience with Tekkit: Several months single player, never played much multi.

Did you read the rules?:Yes I did.

I wish to help contribute to existing towns if possible, I enjoy a community.

In-Game Name:badguyjoe (I'm starting to quite dislike that name)

Experience with Tekkit: Several months single player, never played much multi.

Did you read the rules?:Yes I did.

I wish to help contribute to existing towns if possible, I enjoy a community.

Added welcome!

In-Game Name:c0deman99 Age:13 Experience with Tekkit:i know almost all of it exept computer craft and mi love tekkit i have had it since it came out Did you read the rules?:Yes i read all the rules

Added. welcome!

V3Nom, Himan, I'm terrible sorry to hear about this! The spleef arena was finished with nothing but good intentions, because we all got into that building 'flow', if you know what I mean. If you decide you still want to play, your lost items will of course be refunded!

V3Nom, Himan, I'm terrible sorry to hear about this! The spleef arena was finished with nothing but good intentions, because we all got into that building 'flow', if you know what I mean. If you decide you still want to play, your lost items will of course be refunded!

Its fine, i really dont even care about my stuff, i just wanted to build the arena!

In-Game Name: Bakmeister

Experience with Tekkit: almost 8 months or so. my friends Ricoslovaco and Totalprogress are already playing this server, they told me its great

Did you read the rules?:yes

added welcome

In-Game Name: Evildark15

Experience with Tekkit: Completely newbie, I have no clue what I'm doing with it so I would appreciate if someone good at it could teach me how to do things, starting

from the basics working upwards, if I'm rejected because I have no experience it's fine, just trying to learn ^_^

Did you read the rules?

Yes I have read the rules.

In-Game Name: Evildark15

Experience with Tekkit: Completely newbie, I have no clue what I'm doing with it so I would appreciate if someone good at it could teach me how to do things, starting

from the basics working upwards, if I'm rejected because I have no experience it's fine, just trying to learn ^_^

Did you read the rules?

Yes I have read the rules.

Added, welcome! and dont worry, were all nice people lol

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons