[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you say mcban is bad and misused and mcban wont let you disput the ban is BS i know know one of the member mcban dispute team and i know how it works, if the server that banned you can not show proof then they have to undan the globlow bans

When I go to my bans mcbans tells me "You cannot disput this ban"

anyone know why my profile image was changed and it says helen keller under it?

I assume because you necro'd an old thread. I looked back through your recent posts and someone seemed to have complained about your post on the thread about the computercraft. I think it's a warning for you to be careful about the rules. Though I don't recall seeing anything about necroing a thread in the rules.

I assume because you necro'd an old thread. I looked back through your recent posts and someone seemed to have complained about your post on the thread about the computercraft. I think it's a warning for you to be careful about the rules. Though I don't recall seeing anything about necroing a thread in the rules.

I retract everything I said here.

I am now having quite the discussion with a forum moderator about it. He said I was warned three times and showed an image of a panel only moderators have access to with a warning. Apparently I replied to a 4 month old topic which they can have automatically locked. And now I'm being portrayed as a famous person who helped millions of people? All because instead of toggling an option and choosing 4 months they instead hand over control of the profiles of people who simple give their view on a topic over to the ideas of what would seem to be an obnoxious troll? Then give false information about a 3 strike system and warnings about nonexistent rules. I'm now starting to agree with someone who said some pretty bad things about these forums.

Damn son

In-Game Name: John825

Experience with Tekkit: Im not very expeirenced with tekkit but I would love to learn here. I did watch some youtube videos about it.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, i did read the rules.

Have you been banned?: Never been banned.

This seems like a good server to get better at tekkit.

In-Game Name: John825

Experience with Tekkit: Im not very expeirenced with tekkit but I would love to learn here. I did watch some youtube videos about it.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, i did read the rules.

Have you been banned?: Never been banned.

This seems like a good server to get better at tekkit.

IGN:warlockgnu12

Experience with tekkit: New but want to get good at it

Did you read the rules?: Yes i did

I would love to be in a server with tekkie and friendly people :)

Both whitelisted

And yes we are friendly people who do not appreciate it when forum moderators mess with our profile images

IGN: xGEEZUZx

Experience with Tekkit: very new

Did you read the rules? YES

In Game Name: minerabp

Experience with tekit: 4 months

Did i read the Rules: yes

In-Game Name: L33VizION

Experience with Tekkit: Played Tekkit For 1 year and owned my owned server and plus i stream Tekkit alot.

Did you read the rules?: yes

In-Game Name: L33VizION

Experience with Tekkit: Played Tekkit For 1 year and owned my owned server and plus i stream Tekkit alot.

Did you read the rules?: yes

All whitelisted in addition to soccermaster1234 who Criken applied ingame

no one caught this, so im posting again ;D

In-GameName: himan135Age/Time zone: 11 (very mature[and smart] for my age)Eastern Standard Time ExperiencewithTekkit: I know all the mods almost perfectly accept for Red PowerMod experience: I am a moderator on 2 vanilla servers, and an admin on anotherWhy should i make you a mod: I am very fair and will help people with their problems. I HATE greifers as i have been greifed once and i saw a horrible case of gerifing on the server and i want to prevent that :DSkype name: v3n0m_w0lf

Mod app :D

no one caught this, so im posting again ;D

In-GameName: himan135Age/Time zone: 11 (very mature[and smart] for my age)Eastern Standard Time ExperiencewithTekkit: I know all the mods almost perfectly accept for Red PowerMod experience: I am a moderator on 2 vanilla servers, and an admin on anotherWhy should i make you a mod: I am very fair and will help people with their problems. I HATE greifers as i have been greifed once and i saw a horrible case of gerifing on the server and i want to prevent that :DSkype name: v3n0m_w0lf

Mod app :D

We're full on mod's right now

• In-Game Name:KillaJoke (Both capitals and no spaces. =])
  • Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing by myself for awhile majoring mostly in EE and more of the well known machines, however I try not to do things that destroy the environment, and I refuse to use nuclear power.
  • Did you read the rules?: yes and luckily none of those have been a problem for me in terms of personality.
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b313f33d482e0d17d2eb0e951af44beec4315843
  • Why were you banned?:Never been banned. Wouldn't want to do anything to get myself kicked off a server and I respect the work of others. I believe in respecting the property of others.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons