[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: FatalPhantomAce

Experience with Tekkit: I've had good experience with tekkit, a few months on and off. So I'm a little rusty. Absolutely no experience with EE however.

Did you read the rules?:Yes. A Little surprised to find griefing at #5

Added, welcome!

Only one question after i read all posts from forum, if the plugin Towny are on server why have a lot of ppl say be griefed? if they live in city no one can grief anything, if the ppl build in wildernes is about he risc for be griefer from other players (i no am griefer i never do it, well one time in old minecraft server with pvp and factions, i was griefed with other guy from enemy faction and when i go to make a revenge i was mistake and grief admi house i was banned from he :((( well justice no justice? anyway) i want make at this sugestion for no stress the admi from server he must put new rule if u build in wildeness u are in danger, for no grieff u must join to some city thats is all thanks a lot for readme and hope can be aproved my apli soon!!

yeah there has been grief all over the place in the town of serenity the towny plugin used to protect agianst this but no it has been removed we need some anti-griefing plugins on the server and we need to be be more strict on the people that we let in by updating and improving the application to get on the server.

RygarEvil btw towny has been removed from the server.

Oh towny no are in server? well another anti grieff is factions, but this is more for pvp servers the best antigrieff i know is residence they protect the builds also with towny tools too!!

when i have my apply acecpted? i wish join to server soon! hehe thanks

I think rather than preventing people from griefing we should prevent griefers, that's a lot easier since the server is whitelisted. We can check peoples names on whitelist.mcf.li and if people have multiple or bans from servers with a good reputation then reject their app and link them to the page with their bans. That way masterbuilder7 wouldve never been allowed on the server http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d523fc5c604eed90ae49b2d467c99b2526914208

that a great idea to use that website but the application should inclued the question "here you erver been banned if yes give the reason why" because the person above has one ban but if they give a valid reason why they was banned then they should still get a chance to get on the server.

btw i think the application ned to be changed completely to inclued other questions just to make it easier to decide if they get accpeted or not. only have four simple question isnt enough.

that a great idea to use that website but the application should inclued the question "here you erver been banned if yes give the reason why" because the person above has one ban but if they give a valid reason why they was banned then they should still get a chance to get on the server.

btw i think the application ned to be changed completely to inclued other questions just to make it easier to decide if they get accpeted or not. only have four simple question isnt enough.

I wish it would tell you the server because I honestly don't remember being banned >.< Most likely because I cussed someone out bc I was mad :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons