[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, im not on the whitelist anymore IGN: himan135

In-Game Name: GewoonBijAH Age: 14 Experience with Tekkit: Not much, mostly EE. Looking for places to learn, and/or tutorials for the other mods Did you read the rules?: Jep

both added

applying for white-list;

In-Game Name:arcanamage

Experience with Tekkit:only started a week ago, but I played for about 2 & 1/2 months on a industrialcraft/buildcraft server

Did you read the rules?: aye I did

(also, aye, i have been applying for a bunch of servers here, but i thought it couldn't hurt to try more then one at a time)

In-Game Name: I_Am_A_Wolf

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty good ive been playing for 3 months and i enjoy playing with a friendly community and it would be nice if i could join

Did you read the rules: Yes I did i do not like griefers/dont grief because i dont like getting griefed why would i do that to other people

Please i dont want to sound desperate i would love to join a server with a friendly community. i have been looking for a good tekkit server for a while and this looks nice please let me in

applying for white-list;

In-Game Name:arcanamage

Experience with Tekkit:only started a week ago, but I played for about 2 & 1/2 months on a industrialcraft/buildcraft server

Did you read the rules?: aye I did

(also, aye, i have been applying for a bunch of servers here, but i thought it couldn't hurt to try more then one at a time)

Whitelisted

I applied for a bunch of servers at first too. And I decided on this one :)

In-Game Name: I_Am_A_Wolf

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty good ive been playing for 3 months and i enjoy playing with a friendly community and it would be nice if i could join

Did you read the rules: Yes I did i do not like griefers/dont grief because i dont like getting griefed why would i do that to other people

Please i dont want to sound desperate i would love to join a server with a friendly community. i have been looking for a good tekkit server for a while and this looks nice please let me in

Whitelisted

We have a very friendly community. Trust me. Only 1 person has ever been banned

In-Game Name: Masterbuilder7

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for about 7 months now, I'm quite good at it really

Did you read the rules?: Yes

I hope you guys can accept me this seems like a great server, And I can't wait to get on!

In-Game Name: Masterbuilder7

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for about 7 months now, I'm quite good at it really

Did you read the rules?: Yes

I hope you guys can accept me this seems like a great server, And I can't wait to get on!

Whitelisted.

It is a really good server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons