[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: MagusCrowley

Experience with Tekkit: Watched videos for a long time and recently started tinkering with it once a lot of the bugs seemed to be worked out. (Enough to know how to not blow everything up.)

Did you read the rules?: Yeah. They're pretty much common courtesy.

I've been hunting around the web for a few days for a good tekkit server. It only just occurred to me about 10 minutes ago to check out the technic forums. :|

whitelisted

update on ftb server vs server

Yeah i saw. We hope to finish the map tomorrow, then have a server vs server. Its our first try, so its pure for fun ofc. If we get it going, we will make a custom url for it, so its "for all".

We gota few plans we are trying top set up, so that we dont need rules, and ppl are restricted to enter other areas etc. Ill update our post tomorrow with more, but for now, its us vs u guys.

If we start late, well .... lets just play it till someone wins, if it takes a week, well, its eighter just real hard, or ppl dont like it :P

•In-Game Name: Rob825

•Experience with Tekkit:No experience but i have seen some videos on tekkit stuff.

•Did you read the rules?: Yes

•Your personal im looking forward to learn more about tekkit on this server

•Why were you banned?: I wasn't

ps- John825 is my twin brother

•In-Game Name: Rob825

•Experience with Tekkit:No experience but i have seen some videos on tekkit stuff.

•Your personal im looking forward to learn more about tekkit on this server

•Why were you banned?: I wasn't

ps- John825 is my twin brother

Added, welcome!

•IGN: tacozaregood

•Experience with Tekkit: have set up some private server for me and my friends (about 5 days total gameplay)

•Your personal: want to play on a bigger server instead of just playing on a private server with 2 people

•Why were you banned?: N/A

•IGN: tacozaregood

•Experience with Tekkit: have set up some private server for me and my friends (about 5 days total gameplay)

•Your personal: want to play on a bigger server instead of just playing on a private server with 2 people

•Why were you banned?: N/A

Banned 6 times. Denied

• In-Game Name: Sple64
  • Experience with Tekkit: I have played tekkit since before the 1.1 update
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes I did

Banned 3 times. Denied

IGN: Askja

my experience with tekkit is not very good but i know some things like EE and build craft

yes i have the rules the first rule is no hassling Admins

Whitelisted

• In-Game Name: gelatic123
  • Age: 11 (Don't worry about the immaturaty thing. I'm mature enough to not do extremely stupid things on a multiplayer server. You can make me do a pledge, if you'd like.)
  • Experience with Tekkit: I have some from watching videos, but I'll bet I can do it pretty well.
  • Did you read the rules?: You bet I did!
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/43258edf92e88402a364854e56a9924499900888
  • Why were you banned?: I wasn't banned, and proud of it!

I'd really like to join this server. I've watched plety of minecraft videos about Tekkit, and I haven't found a server for it that I can actually join in on. So...Please?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons