[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

Re: [24/7][Lag-free][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

In-Game Name: Shadelin_Night

Experience with Tekkit: yep, coulpe of months

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Side note: I enjoy the game and my kids are on the game from time to time (their own accounts).

Added, welcome!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In-Game Name: smellme411
  • Experience with Tekkit: loads and loads
  • Did you read the rules?: yes
  • Why were you banned?: yes because i was locked in a chuck error

• In-Game Name: elsoolnosam
  • Experience with Tekkit: loads and loads
  • Did you read the rules?: yessiry
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: wut.
  • Why were you banned?: I was once ban'd temporarily, supposedly griefing but i was unban'd soon thereafter

Both added!

In game name: JGM11

Experience with Tekkit: I have played for about a week and have learned a lot by watching numerous youtube video tutorials.

Did you read the rules: Yes I did.

• In-Game Name: whiteoak123
  • Experience with Tekkit: 2 months
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/20248eb7881beaeea6807ac15ad4b32d1528aaf8
  • Why were you banned?: I was banned for 33 times BY THE SAME SERVER for saying, your admins are abusive when they were spaming and banning anyone who talked, then they banned me 33 times because they had access to the console. The server has a less than 1 rep so that should say alot. I have disputed it on mcbans it it should be resolved but i dont know, and i have never been banned on a tekkit server or a server I love, and I admit to grefing on rice think.net but i did not know about the rule until i was banned and I have been hacked twice so i dont know about the others.

• In-Game Name: whiteoak123
  • Experience with Tekkit: 2 months
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/20248eb7881beaeea6807ac15ad4b32d1528aaf8
  • Why were you banned?: I was banned for 33 times BY THE SAME SERVER for saying, your admins are abusive when they were spaming and banning anyone who talked, then they banned me 33 times because they had access to the console. The server has a less than 1 rep so that should say alot. I have disputed it on mcbans it it should be resolved but i dont know, and i have never been banned on a tekkit server or a server I love, and I admit to grefing on rice think.net but i did not know about the rule until i was banned and I have been hacked twice so i dont know about the others.

Still a bunch of griefing...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons