[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

Added, welcome!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: thomasgroves100

Experience with Tekkit: loved tekkit ever since it came out and know a lot about the mods

Did you read the rules?:yes

In-Game Name: einkoch

Experience with Tekkit: 1+ month, know basics with EE ic2 and buildcraft

Did you read the rules?: sure

Added welcome!

All added!

• In-Game Name: Hentear
  • Experience with Tekkit: Played a bit when it was just BC and IC then started at 2.1
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/390e2ca4bb60b1412808892c9e04d6eba9378336
  • Why were you banned?: I got into a fight with another user and we were both throwing insults and swearing. I said too many swears to sum to all up. I won't swear on this server because I'm trying to find a server I can actually enjoy and have fun on.

• In-Game Name: Hentear
  • Experience with Tekkit: Played a bit when it was just BC and IC then started at 2.1
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/390e2ca4bb60b1412808892c9e04d6eba9378336
  • Why were you banned?: I got into a fight with another user and we were both throwing insults and swearing. I said too many swears to sum to all up. I won't swear on this server because I'm trying to find a server I can actually enjoy and have fun on.

Both added, welcome!

Added, welcome

Added, welcome!

Edit: oops

Heres the new video, i tried to do what you said but it didnt work, could you send me the code of what to put in the post?

The video id is what the v variable equals so in this case pSgJ4APc784 and it is case sensitive.

EDIT: Woops something odd happened it said the server did not respond in time and didnt show it so I hit post again and it showed two. Sorry

In game name : FuzziV

Experience with tekkit: I have no real experience with tekkit. However i have been playing technic in SSP for a while, and gotten really into it.

I read the rules ofcourse. :)

Basically im just looking to try my hand at multiplayer tekkit. I really love these mods and I am very much excited to try and learn more from the experts on the internet. Im a very friendly person and I enjoy playing with others much more than playing alone, which is why ive gone multiplayer in the first place.

I hope you guys accept me, and that I will see you on the server.

Cheers.

In game name : FuzziV

Experience with tekkit: I have no real experience with tekkit. However i have been playing technic in SSP for a while, and gotten really into it.

I read the rules ofcourse. :)

Basically im just looking to try my hand at multiplayer tekkit. I really love these mods and I am very much excited to try and learn more from the experts on the internet. Im a very friendly person and I enjoy playing with others much more than playing alone, which is why ive gone multiplayer in the first place.

I hope you guys accept me, and that I will see you on the server.

Cheers.

Added, welcome

In Game Name : WH1TE_F4NG

Experience with Tekkit : Not a Master with using all machines but a very experienced player with building (a box house is just wrong)

Did i read the rules : yes and agree with people who dupe things need harsh action taken its lazy nothing a mining run cant solve

Never been banned or done anything to warrent being kicked from a server just on the look for a decent server that not

full of kids that show no respect for others

In Game Name : WH1TE_F4NG

Experience with Tekkit : Not a Master with using all machines but a very experienced player with building (a box house is just wrong)

Did i read the rules : yes and agree with people who dupe things need harsh action taken its lazy nothing a mining run cant solve

Never been banned or done anything to warrent being kicked from a server just on the look for a decent server that not

full of kids that show no respect for others

Added, welcome. also 1,000th post

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons