[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name - Sgt_Joe

Age - 21

Experience with Tekkit - Mostly familliar with the Buildcraft/Industrialcraft side of the modpack, I've explored a bit into EE but havent gotten too far and would like to learn more.

Did you read the rules? - Yes

• In-Game Name: nystini
  • Experience with Tekkit: little
  • Did you read the rules?: yes

In Game Name - Sgt_Joe

Age - 21

Experience with Tekkit - Mostly familliar with the Buildcraft/Industrialcraft side of the modpack, I've explored a bit into EE but havent gotten too far and would like to learn more.

Added, welcome

• In-Game Name: nystini
  • Experience with Tekkit: little
  • Did you read the rules?: yes

In Game Name - Sgt_Joe

Age - 21

Added, welcome

In-Game Name: freedomario

Experience with Tekkit: a couple of weeks . Love it

Did you read the rules?: yep!! :)

IGN:Guezzwho

experience with tekkit: started playing about a week ago but have learnd kinda quick

did you read the rules?:sir,yes,sir!

Added, welcome

In-Game Name: Pvtweaksauce

Experience With Tekkit: I've played plenty of vanilla - only have just now been getting into the Technic Pack. I would really enjoy the chance to get together with other players and really learn what the various mods have to offer

Did You Read the Rules: Yes

IGN: nilsbrante

Experience with tekkit: started to play 3 days ago and have learn much, but i guess you never start to learn in this mod:)

Why i whant to join:

I always wanted to play with other players without griefing. And have fun without a fight and that everyone is hiding their things from griefers. I have not played much tekkit (but i have played minecraft since 1.3) Tekkit is a really fun to play and explore. I have a lot to teach me and I would like to do it on your server, without grifers. Always when I play multiplayer with tekkit (public server) I am always get grieft or I get to little space when tekkit is such a big and great mod.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons