[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: snake310

Experience With Tekkit: I`m no expert but i have played around with it for a few months now, never on a server b4 tho , but i`l looking forward to be in a nice community, share some ideas and stuff

Did You Read the Rules: Yes

• In-Game Name: Duguayster
  • Experience with Tekkit: Just a few days and am amazed by it!
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes I have.

In-Game Name: snake310

Experience With Tekkit: I`m no expert but i have played around with it for a few months now, never on a server b4 tho , but i`l looking forward to be in a nice community, share some ideas and stuff

Did You Read the Rules: Yes

Both whitelisted

Oh, and I forgot to say. I'm back.

The servers lagging a ton for everybody and using /gc it says on 30MB are free, can you restart the server and maybe check the console for the cause.

And it just crashed...

The server is running but has some undiagnosable issues that can't be handled until cmuff comes. Please be patient.

• In-Game Name: notfae7
  • Experience with Tekkit: i know the basic stuff in tekkit.
  • Did you read the rules?: yes, i did.

Both whitelisted

IGN: nilsbrante

Experience with tekkit: started to play 3 days ago and have learn much, but i guess you never start to learn in this mod:)

Why i whant to join:

I always wanted to play with other players without griefing. And have fun without a fight and that everyone is hiding their things from griefers. I have not played much tekkit (but i have played minecraft since 1.3) Tekkit is a really fun to play and explore. I have a lot to teach me and I would like to do it on your server, without grifers. Always when I play multiplayer with tekkit (public server) I am always get grieft or I get to little space when tekkit is such a big and great mod.

Rejected. Way too many bans.

fe2ez9.jpg

Friendly community, 42 slot, Plugins, Whitelist

Server IP: 108.163.202.9

Mumble Server: 184.173.217.82 port: 64252 pass: Ask in game

Current Project:

✔Subway System

✔PVP Arena

✔Spleef Arena

City

vobrk5.jpg

Welcome at Ethereal Gaming, we believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. The server cap is 42 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in good hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with and questions you have. We are currently running 3.0.3 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

15gruxd.jpg

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

16a5e9g.jpg

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

dq55ie.jpg

• In-Game Name:
  • Did you read the rules?:
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link:
  • Why were you banned?:

34znd52.jpg

117y52p.jpg

-Essentials

-Coreprotect

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Towny

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

Owner:

-Cmuff

Admins:

-Blockhead284

Moderators:

-AerikAwesome

-Dannybear

-Kingston2131

-Oninhiro

How to Donate - See in game donation center.

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate, please send a gift payment to [email protected] through paypal

Pictures!!

ra91ex.jpg

2qthmbq.png

34ns3u0.png

jq13z8.jpg

5khand.jpg

fe2ez9.jpg

Current Project:

✔Subway System

✔PVP Arena

✔Spleef Arena

City

vobrk5.jpg

Welcome at Ethereal Gaming, we believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. The server cap is 42 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in good hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with and questions you have. We are currently running 3.0.3 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

15gruxd.jpg

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

16a5e9g.jpg

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

dq55ie.jpg

• In-Game Name:
  • Did you read the rules?:
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link:
  • Why were you banned?:

34znd52.jpg

117y52p.jpg

-Essentials

-Coreprotect

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Towny

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

Owner:

-Cmuff

Admins:

-Blockhead284

Moderators:

-AerikAwesome

-Dannybear

-Kingston2131

-Oninhiro

How to Donate - See in game donation center.

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate, please send a gift payment to [email protected] through paypal

Pictures!!

ra91ex.jpg

2qthmbq.png

34ns3u0.png

jq13z8.jpg

5khand.jpg

deman here about my BAN APPEAL elsoolnosam duped the amour and gave it to me without letting me know about its emense power, thanks.

Elsoolnosam has been banned as well, however, for activating the gem armor's "emense power", a certain key has to be pressed, and seeing the environment around your house you have done this several times, thus proving you were actually aware of it's capabilities. Sorry, this ban will not be revoked by me.

edit: Also, could a mod please edit out the double OP mister deman put in his reply? It's kinda cluttering up the thread...

In-Game Name: Neural_Link

Experience With Tekkit: Around 8 - 9 months worth now. I am familiar with RP2, Buildcraft, IC2, etc as i use these to create automated production facilities. I also enjoy chaining nuclear reactors together (Dont worry, they're safe!) I do not build a house, i build a factory (Not a cobblestone box either) And offer other players the chance to work and learn with me.

Did You Read the Rules: First thing i did.

• In-Game Name: carlosjuero
  • Experience with Tekkit: Nothing with Tekkit, but I have been putting many hours into Technic [and custom builds of MC based off Technic w/o some of the mods I never touch]. I am looking for a good MP community to get started with the Tekkit mod branch. I have been playing MC since sometime in Alpha [i don't remember which build]
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes I did
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/08581fe54385f35569d940a60b816cb44933426a/carlosjuero
  • Why were you banned?: N/A

• In-Game Name: carlosjuero
  • Experience with Tekkit: Nothing with Tekkit, but I have been putting many hours into Technic [and custom builds of MC based off Technic w/o some of the mods I never touch]. I am looking for a good MP community to get started with the Tekkit mod branch. I have been playing MC since sometime in Alpha [i don't remember which build]
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes I did
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/08581fe54385f35569d940a60b816cb44933426a/carlosjuero
  • Why were you banned?: N/A

In-Game Name: Neural_Link

Experience With Tekkit: Around 8 - 9 months worth now. I am familiar with RP2, Buildcraft, IC2, etc as i use these to create automated production facilities. I also enjoy chaining nuclear reactors together (Dont worry, they're safe!) I do not build a house, i build a factory (Not a cobblestone box either) And offer other players the chance to work and learn with me.

Did You Read the Rules: First thing i did.

Added, welcome!

Elsoolnosam has been banned as well, however, for activating the gem armor's "emense power", a certain key has to be pressed, and seeing the environment around your house you have done this several times, thus proving you were actually aware of it's capabilities. Sorry, this ban will not be revoked by me.

edit: Also, could a mod please edit out the double OP mister deman put in his reply? It's kinda cluttering up the thread...

I agree

Oh, hey. Raideogaga was never added back onto the whitelist. They haven't been able to play for a while due to internet problems and they wanted to hop back on today, but yeeeah. Could anyone add them back on the whitelist?

• In-Game Name:courville1019
  • Experience with Tekkit:3 days
  • Did you read the rules?:yes

Games of Thrones is the shit, also will whitelist after update

Will whitelist after update

IGN:Ybk1026

Experience with Tekkit: 2 weeks and i already LOVE it!; Its been fun learning about it if i hadn't i would have been mind f-ed!!! lol.

Did you read the rules: Yup!

Why were you banned?

• In-Game Name:courville1019
  • Experience with Tekkit:3 days
  • Did you read the rules?:yes

Added, welcome

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons