[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In-Game Name: Axreus
  • Experience with Tekkit: A month, mainly with EE knowledge. I really want to learn RedPower.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes I have.

Why were you banned?: Sorry, I just realized what this meant. As cliche as this sounds, my 12 year old brother uses this account so we don't have to buy separate ones, and he's immature and likes to argue with staff - no worries, he's on the Xbox version of the game now.

I just got off a factions server, looking for a place to wind down and explore Tekkit in a friendly Environment.

• In-Game Name: JawzOfSteel
  • Experience with Tekkit: I've played about 1year Now.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes, I agree'ed with all of them, There is a great selection!
  • Why were you banned?: I haven't been banned.

I'd love to join to help the community and become a member of Suscity and get machines up and running in no time!

• In-Game Name: JawzOfSteel

• Experience with Tekkit: I've played about 1year Now.

• Did you read the rules?: Yes, I agree'ed with all of them, There is a great selection!

• Why were you banned?: I haven't been banned.

I'd love to join to help the community and become a member of Suscity and get machines up and running in no time!

• In-Game Name: xtremetom

• Experience with Tekkit: Totally new.

• Did you read the rules?: Yep and yep
    :)

both added

Added

When trying to logon, I'm getting the error Disconnected by Server, Must have Forge build #136+ (4096 fix) to connect to this server. I deleted .techniclauncher, downloaded new and installed tekkit but still get the same error. Any idea what it is?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons