[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

This server sounds really really cool. I hope my girlfriend and I can play here!

Both added, welcome!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: iconikoutlaw

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty bosslike to be completely honest. Let's suffice to say I can do most if not all.

Did you read the rules: You bet your ass I did.

Your personal: I was told to ignore this, so I will.

Why were you banned: You don't get banned if you don't get caught ;)

In-Game Name: iconikoutlaw

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty bosslike to be completely honest. Let's suffice to say I can do most if not all.

Did you read the rules: You bet your ass I did.

Your personal: I was told to ignore this, so I will.

Why were you banned: You don't get banned if you don't get caught ;)

Added Welcome

I was banned, but I have no idea why... please someone help me, I do know spawn was griefed, Oni was online when I noticed it along with..john...i think his name was? anyways, if that is why i was ban'd, that is incorrect. The griefing was obviously the work of a destruction catalyst as well, due to the three by three tunnels. ALSO: I have heard my own home and factory was griefed....why? what did i do to deserve this? I would very much like to know who destroyed hours and hours of my own work. Thank you.

I was banned, but I have no idea why... please someone help me, I do know spawn was griefed, Oni was online when I noticed it along with..john...i think his name was? anyways, if that is why i was ban'd, that is incorrect. The griefing was obviously the work of a destruction catalyst as well, due to the three by three tunnels. ALSO: I have heard my own home and factory was griefed....why? what did i do to deserve this? I would very much like to know who destroyed hours and hours of my own work. Thank you.

You're unbanned, it was just a hectic time my bad

Added, welcome

• In-Game Name: Dolgaris
  • Experience with Tekkit: Probably about 6 months or so, not sure.
  • Did you read the rules?:I did
  • Why were you banned?: Never been banned from a server before.

IGN: ronanc

Experience with Tekkit: I made a machine block! *glows*

Why were you banned?: N/A

Though, what items are banned, if any? I don't think it's quite addressedin the OP.

Added - also check ingame for blacklist

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons