[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• In-Game Name: WinMac32
  • Experience with Tekkit: Ive been playing around with many of the mods since September 2011, but I only started using the Tekkit pack in February. I'm well versed in almost all of the mods, excluding railcraft. I spend most of my time writing CC software and making factories.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes, thoroughly.
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/07627789b68aceb20fbf1b7fdb6106726786f4ba
  • Why were you banned?: Those bans were from over a year ago, and I made some stupid mistakes. I regret those bans excruciatingly, but they are on my record and there is nothing I can do about them but try my best not to make the same mistakes again. I won't be surprised if you deny this application, but all I ask is that you try to forgive some past wrongdoings because you can be assured, I have learned from them.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there! I'm here to post an application for myself and a friend of mine ^,^

• In-Game Name: TwiDragon
  • Experience with Tekkit: I'm a novice at most of the mods, but I do know some knowledge with EE
  • Did you read the rules?: YupYup
  • Why were you banned?: I never have been banned.

• In-Game Name: QB503
  • Experience with Tekkit: Not much
  • Did you read the rules?: I sent them to him over skype
  • Why were you banned?: Never been banned as well~

We plan on going out and building, my freind uses another computer of mine and we play in the same room. I would really much love it for acceptance to check out the server and possibly build <3

Hello there! I'm here to post an application for myself and a friend of mine ^,^

• In-Game Name: TwiDragon
  • Experience with Tekkit: I'm a novice at most of the mods, but I do know some knowledge with EE
  • Did you read the rules?: YupYup
  • Why were you banned?: I never have been banned.

• In-Game Name: QB503
  • Experience with Tekkit: Not much
  • Did you read the rules?: I sent them to him over skype
  • Why were you banned?: Never been banned as well~

We plan on going out and building, my freind uses another computer of mine and we play in the same room. I would really much love it for acceptance to check out the server and possibly build <3

added and welcome

• In-Game Name: WinMac32
  • Experience with Tekkit: Ive been playing around with many of the mods since September 2011, but I only started using the Tekkit pack in February. I'm well versed in almost all of the mods, excluding railcraft. I spend most of my time writing CC software and making factories.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes, thoroughly.
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/07627789b68aceb20fbf1b7fdb6106726786f4ba
  • Why were you banned?: Those bans were from over a year ago, and I made some stupid mistakes. I regret those bans excruciatingly, but they are on my record and there is nothing I can do about them but try my best not to make the same mistakes again. I won't be surprised if you deny this application, but all I ask is that you try to forgive some past wrongdoings because you can be assured, I have learned from them.

added and welcome

IGN: jamed787

Experience with tekkit: playing for about a week, i know alot though

Did you read the rules?: yes, infact i read it 3 times o.O

This looks like you and other people have put lots have effort into this server and i would love to be part of this server! :)

IGN: jamed787

Experience with tekkit: playing for about a week, i know alot though

Did you read the rules?: yes, infact i read it 3 times o.O

This looks like you and other people have put lots have effort into this server and i would love to be part of this server! :)

added and welcome

if these forums ever integrate video embedding, im going to make a good vid of the server

You can probably embed videos by clicking the code icon (seconds from the right with the {}) and choose HTML then youtube usually generates and embed tag for you :)

EDIT: This is all wrong read my post below I'm just so used to everything being complex

Nevermind the BBCode html tag is not what I thought it was and it turns out no html tags actually work they just showup as plain text...

Well this is my 4th edit because I'm such an idiot, I just looked it up and bbcode is built to work with youtube

This is my 5th edit since I didn't make sure it was XenForo compatible since I'm an impatient idiot this is how it works with XenForo

VideoID[media]

Like this

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons