Glowstone Dust

saul7877

Only if you add more macerators and gold pipes

Try overclocking them or using rotary. Four overclockers and two macerators is all it takes. Gold pipes don't actualy have any effect on the rate at which a system gets items, only the speed of the items themselves. if all the pipe ever carries is cobblestone, it has no effect on how fast your chests fill up with cobblestone, there's just more in the pipe. It doesn't really even matter if the items are different, as all the items still travel at the same speed. Gold pipes are fun, but don't really make any difference for anything.

Try overclocking them or using rotary. Four overclockers and two macerators is all it takes. Gold pipes don't actualy have any effect on the rate at which a system gets items, only the speed of the items themselves. if all the pipe ever carries is cobblestone, it has no effect on how fast your chests fill up with cobblestone, there's just more in the pipe. It doesn't really even matter if the items are different, as all the items still travel at the same speed. Gold pipes are fun, but don't really make any difference for anything.

Fine then. Instead of using engines for the wooden pipes, use energy links (if you have vast amounts of eu)

Well, one, I think this is smp without mystcraft, two, no need to spout unneeded profanity, and three, the glowstone symbol is pretty rare, isn't it?

Nothing in the rules about swearing old bean!

If it is smp with no mystcraft then yeah thats not gonna work. It is a rare symbol but all it costs really is a couple of stacks of books, a stack of feathers and a shit ton of patience really

I've been playing with the latest technic for 1.4.2 and within the nearest village to my spawn point I found a villager trading one emerald for three glowstone blocks...

And near him was a villager trading 15 wheat for one emerald.

pray tell, technic for MC 1.4.2?