[3.1.2] ZagCraft [PvE/PvP][60][Whitelist][24/7][Anti-Greif][Dynamap][Forums][Nearly All Items]

zagrom

IGN: Max6266

Tekkit Exp: Several Months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? no speciality, I tend to dabble in all mods.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? be nice; specifically ask to build near other people's property (they may wish to expand)

Languages Spoken: English

Other: I was working on a nice town on an old server, but it got a new world.

Rivercity: 1: http://imgur.com/a/Cn1aD 2: http://imgur.com/a/TBnfT

im from the uk, so usual hours are 3-9 GMT Weekdays

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dev for watching this thread for me while I was away, if anyone who was whitelisted

is having any issues let me know and Ill get on it ASAP. I know some of you were trying to

contact me on hamachi but please use these forums instead,

Thanks!

IGN:MegaCat

Tekkit Exp: i have been playing for about 2 months i know my stuff now

What is your best Tekkit Skill? NOT nuclear reactor maintenance (staying away from that) but i'm good at EE mostly and i like working with pipes.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Nothing really i find it perfect the way it is.

Other: Im looking for a nice small group of people to play with and have fun i hope i'll find that in this server!

So the server is down ATM as my internet is absolutely refusing to work. I have been working on it for over 2 hours now and going to let it all just sit a while and im hoping it does me a favor and fixes itself. If not ill be back n the clock later. Sorry for this inconvenience, ill do everything I can to get it up and going again ASAP

IGN: agentroboboy

Tekkit Exp: Not to long but I do know the basics.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? I don't really have a best skill I mainly just do everything.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Players should fix creeper craters that was directed at them.

Languages Spoken: English only.

IGN: Velthos1

Tekkit Exp: Couple of months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? Diggy diggy hole

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Admins being in control

IGN: footykaiser11

Tekkit Exp: well enough for me to advanced very quickly.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? EE/IC2/RP2

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? to be able to build wherever we want, and be able to troll every now and again, but to the point where its not to far.

Languages Spoken:english

IGN: BeavisBuilder

Tekkit Exp: Technic Pack 6.0.7 For a Couple Of months.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? Crafting, Advancing Pretty fast.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Maybe allowing a currency like the IC2 Credits, Also I do hope Creeper Explosions Are Off! :)

Languages Spoken: English, Some Spanish

Other: This is the First Public Server Ive ever been on. I played on a server with my cousin once. I usually play Single Player games, but I feel its time for me to get to know some friends. Im pretty Mature When It comes to talking and interacting, In other words Im not going to run around Being stupid and offending people :P. I do ask Alot Of questions About Things ( like; Can I craft this?, Where am I allowed to build?, am I allowed to generate new Chunks and go Off exploring?). Im Pretty good at Technic Pack/Tekkit. ive mostly Played the Rec. Build, So I do see a few New machines and Technology that are new to me, but Ill Figure that stuff out over time in my Private Test Worlds, So i dont need to ask questions about how things work. Thanks! :)

IGN:Mward58

Tekkit Exp: About A Month (I'm A Quick Learner)

What is your best Tekkit Skill? Equivalent Exchange/Digging Holes

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? No Use of See Through or Flying Mods

Other: I have started Minecraft recently and was looking for a fun, friendly server with a lesser amount of people. I saw your fourm on here and thought that this server would be perfect for what I was looking for. This is my first time playing on a tekkit server and I am used to playing on single player technic.Thank You :)

IGN: TheOkami

Tekkit Exp: Since the Yogscast publicized it.. Uh... I'm pretty sure that was 1.7.3.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? I know lots of redstone wiring techniques, and I'm very good at combining the IC2 machines with BuildCraft's. I'm also good at wiring using cables in tight spaces.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? No transmutation tablets: it makes the game overly easy.

Other: I'm on at complete random times, so I can't really tell you. All I know is that I'm usually on a LOT, so I have time. Also, I don't see any title about stealing, so I would like to know what it means to be limited. Thanks in advance.

IGN: nevermind13jet

Tekkit Exp: A month (I am still learning, but I don't ask stupid questions).

What is your best Tekkit Skill? I dig holes, IC2, EE2 (I am bad at BC2)

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Red MorningStar and Red matter hammer are not gennerally allowed.

Languages Spoken: Main: Bulgarian but I speak English pretty well.

Other: I can spend almost all my time I play on your server ( Which is quite a lot). It looks like a lot of fun. Oh yes and BTW I love building with marble bricks.XD

nevermind13jet you have been whilelisted and info will be sent shortly.

A rather large note, ZagCraft has changed hosting, hamachi is no longer required and in the next few weeks we should be going graylist. There is a new IP/port, if your already whitelisted just log in with the old server info and read the note left there for info. I will do a total overhaul of the forum post here later today but for now I need to sleep.

Thank you sniper, I just caught this message before I left the room, this will take 2 seconds to fix, thank you so much for pointing it out. Im tired and havnt slept ya XD

Fixed

If there are any other issues I will get a messge on my phone if posted here. Thanks again for catching this.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons