[3.1.2] ZagCraft [PvE/PvP][60][Whitelist][24/7][Anti-Greif][Dynamap][Forums][Nearly All Items]

zagrom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site is currently in limbo as we are changing to a better host, you can still get on HERE, this is the real sit and real host, its just that its not yet properly linked to zagrom.info again yet, thanks for understanding and continue to feel free to keep requesting whitelisting.

Again, currently go to http://appelart.com/Zagrom/index.php rather then zagrom.info for now, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

New

GROUP APPLACTION

- Your Minecraft Username: rocky7032, thunderworm, midgitjay

- Your Real Name: rob, mike, justin

- What your build style is: everything just trying to have a server we can play on all the time

- Have you ever been banned:

rocky7032: never

thunderworm: once while playing vanilla tekkit for trolling but only because i had nothing better to do

midgitjay: nope

- Your age:

rocky7032:24

thunderworm:18

midgitjay:18

- How long you have played Minecraft/Tekkit:

rocky7032: mincecraft beta

thunderworm: minecraft beta

midgitjay: about 3 days but ive watched over 50 hours of tekkit videos on youtube

New

GROUP APPLACTION

- Your Minecraft Username: rocky7032, thunderworm, midgitjay

- Your Real Name: rob, mike, justin

- What your build style is: everything just trying to have a server we can play on all the time

- Have you ever been banned:

rocky7032: never

thunderworm: once while playing vanilla tekkit for trolling but only because i had nothing better to do

midgitjay: nope

- Your age:

rocky7032:24

thunderworm:18

midgitjay:18

- How long you have played Minecraft/Tekkit:

rocky7032: mincecraft beta

thunderworm: minecraft beta

midgitjay: about 3 days but ive watched over 50 hours of tekkit videos on youtube

Applications must be made on the whitelist forum ( http://zagrom.info/forums/index.php?board=2.0 ) once there also please use the updated application guide to make your post.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

IGN:Superfin33

Exp: 3.0.0

Best Skill: RP2/ IC2/ EE

Languages Spoken: English, German (not very good)

Hi Fin, please apply on our forums - http://zagrom.info/forums/index.php/board,2.0.html

Remember to use the proper format when you post :)

Also take note, In the next week or so, we will be switching to tekkit lite. This means we will also be starting a new map with fresh inventories.

Thank you for your interest in our server :D

This thread is now dated, I will be opening a new one as we are changing hosts and changing to tekkit lite using our own modpack, details will be released in the new topic soon, but if you would like to check things out now all the info can be found on our forums HERE (http://zagrom.info/forums/index.php)

The actually swap is essentially done already, were just finishing touch-ups now and we will be releasing details for the new server in the next 3 days or so.

This server is 'technically' dead, were on new hosting and now running tekkit lite, so now were ZagCraft+ now up and running better then ever and the link to our new post is HERE

The forum info and whitelist procedure is still the same, so if you find use here you can just go directly to zagrom.info/forums and catch up on us from there.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:TwXxFaKiExX

Tekkit Exp:2 years

What is your best Tekkit Skill?digging and coming up with new inventions

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? probobly try not to spam that gets anoyying sometimes
:P

Languages Spoken: English norway

Other:i likez lizard and is very friendly hope u can accept me and hope to see/play with u to

IGN:TwXxFaKiExX

etc

etc

Please note the post above yours there, This thread is no longer accurate, we are now a Tekkit Lite server and as such have changed our post to the one I link to in the post above yours. Furthermore as stated on this thread and then new one, we handle whitelisting on our forums, which both posts link to. Please do so or we wont consider whitlisting you.

If you have any fuarther questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons