[3.1.2] ZagCraft [PvE/PvP][60][Whitelist][24/7][Anti-Greif][Dynamap][Forums][Nearly All Items]

zagrom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: wwwyld5

Tekkit Exp: about 6 Months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? EE2/ fast learning/ adaptability

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? I honestly can't think of anything

Languages Spoken: English

IGN: majureruin

Tekkit Exp: Several Months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? ic2 and a little bit of EE

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? i would add a rule that every new player that joins gets a rubber tree sapling and a kit starter

Languages Spoken: English and a little bit of Spanish

IGN: kallekulle

Tekkit Exp: Well, enough to advance far and very quickly

What is your best Tekkit Skill? EE/IC2/RP2

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? adding a rule that trolling is allowed. I'll stay mature if admins will tell me too, but I like to toss in a troll moment every now and then :3

Languages Spoken: English, swedish (finnish, but VERY barely)

do you speack fluent swedish

Whitelist Form :

IGN: aaron7990

Tekkit Exp: two mouths

What is your best Tekkit Skill? nucler/solar/i produce power

If you could add a rule at ZagCraft, which would you add? free phlosifer stone

Other: i am afraid to say i am 15 and my spelling is realy bad because of dislexsay

This is why you didn't get whitelisted, he made one typo and your on his case.

It's a hamachi server, I can live. Altho, its a pity, looked like a great server. Said it in a joking manner as well, therefore the :P smile. Oh well, think about it. Its a great guy you're missing out on. Good night.

IGN : Azrielx123

Tekkit Exp: 2-3 months now.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? I'm more of an alchemist. I deal with potions and magics.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? I'd add wars, but more friendly. Ones where we decide when and when for fun :)

Other: Cant wait, this seems like an epic server Hopefuly I get whitelisted.

Im Twelve years old but, Im not immature. :)

Hello aaron,

if I dont respond within a day you probably didn't get whitelisted,

To be honest you application scared me off from you. But rereviwing

you I think Ill give you a shot.

Azrielx123,

We dont have anyone making any sorts of potions so that may be cool,

I hope your not 100% emc operated tho, that gets sorta boreing, haha.

Ill have both your hamachi infos PMed soon.

And thanks for adding the pic Cam, that town is coming along nicely.

IGN: Chime_

Tekkit Exp: I've been playing tekkit for a few weeks and I've gotten to know it very well.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? IC2 or redstone

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? All the rules seem very good, but maybe add something about preventing giant lag machines or overuse of world anchors.

Other: I will be very active since It is the summer. This server looks like it could be awesome, I want to find a strong community but have been unable so far.

IGN: Tutenkamen1212

Tekkit Exp: I have been playing Tekkit just over a month now and I'm enthralled with it so much.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? IC, BC, Redpower, and some railcraft.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Possible to add don't ask about recipes since those are provided by NEI.

Other: I enjoy automation for IC and BC. Also I am on a daily basis and enjoy building and gathering with others as who knows what can happen(it is minecraft after all). Also Creepers have a fond attachment to give me hugs.

IGN:
Shandrew82

Tekkit Exp:
I have about 3 months of tekkit experience so far. But every day i seem to learn something new.

What is your best Tekkit Skill?
IC, RP, and RailCraft are my top 3. Recently though i have been learning alot about railcraft, so i would say that is probably my best current skill.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add?
I think a good rule to add would be to fill in moonholes. They can really make the terrain look ugly. especially near spawn. if the first thing you see when you log in is creeper holes everywhere, its kind of an eye sore
:o

Languages Spoken:
English

Other:
I enjoy learning new things, and working together together to build amazing structures. Tight nit communities are the best in my opinion, because it feels like...well...home! haha.

IGN: skwerel

Tekkit Exp: a few days

What is your best Tekkit Skill? EE/Industry2

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? We don't talk about fight club.

Other: I'm usually on super late at night, between midnight and 2 am pacific. Also, fridays for most of the day...

IGN: Sniper01

Tekkit Exp: For about two months.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? No real skill, I just have the most fun with mining. I also love to play with machines.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? Don't be an idiot.

Other: If I get white listed I'll be playing most of the time till I get bored.

IGN:andrewadam2011

Tekkit EXP: I know Most of IC2/BuildCraft

What Is Your Best Tekkit Skill?: Buildcraft

If You could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? adding Be Nice To Everyone.

Languages Spoken:English

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons