Profile Editing

I've only just recently returned to the forums and it appears they have changed quite a bit around. I have a small problem where it says "stupid new person" with a picture of a baby next to my name every time I post something.

In the previous version there was this linked image you could delete to get rid of it, I can't find anything along those lines in this version though.

Anyway, how do I change or get rid of the baby thing. The problem I had the forums was mainly a misunderstanding and I can't really recruit anyone with a giant black eye on my forum pic.

• Forum Administrators

You are not supposed to be able to remove it. That's the downside of getting helen kellered. Maybe you shouldn't have broken the rules?

You are not supposed to be able to remove it. That's the downside of getting helen kellered. Maybe you shouldn't have broken the rules?

All I did was say "thanks," after my name. I misunderstood not knowing it to be considered a "signature"

I guarantee that you were not kellered for saying thanks. You probably did other stupid things as well.

However, I don't see any warning points on your record, were you kellered before the move?

Yes, I believe it was during last spring break that it happened. I mostly just dealt with it before, but that was back when you could delete the picture after your temp ban ended. Now the picture is stuck there and there seems to be no way to remove it like you could before.

If its something you all deem totally necessary I can deal with the whole "hellen keller" thing, but I would just like the picture removed so I can recruit without getting ignored.

(I've been using the "white-list section, my server is called "5th Paradigm")

i agree i want the pic gone i want my own one back it seems quite unfair i may just create a new account if thats what it takes

while you can technically do that, I'd wager you'd simply end up back in the same boat pretty quickly. by which I mean you'd do something to earn it back that is. the mods don't have time to track down people making alt accounts or whatever.