Dear Admins

Laeryc

I find my self craving the deep penetration that stems from dongs, big dildos, and general sexual products. I must officially post my gratitude for filling the void in my butt where i can fit new dongs and watch strapping muscular men get stuffed.

Signed-

your dearest cutsey-wutsey Snuggle Fluffer

Laeryc w06zy.jpg

WTH?!?!? :o

*consciously and carefully walks backward out of the room with hands blocking all orifices*

We don't hate you, but when you're 20 you're going to look back at all the internet posts you made now and groan.

what he said. We all do it. in 10 years you'll get reminded of something you did now and realize you were a huge idiot.

to be fair though, teenagers use the emotional part of their brain for reasoning. It's not until you mature that you start using the logical part.

what he said. We all do it. in 10 years you'll get reminded of something you did now and realize you were a huge idiot.

to be fair though, teenagers use the emotional part of their brain for reasoning. It's not until you mature that you start using the logical part.

And then, when you're thirty, you'll look back at things you posted when you were twenty, and groan.

Then at 40, you'll do the same.

Then at 50, you'll look at OTHER peoples posts and groan, because your tired of groaning at your own shit.

Then at 60, you'll look back at posts you made when you were fifty, and grown.

Repeat until sad horrible death.

And then, when you're thirty, you'll look back at things you posted when you were twenty, and groan.

Then at 40, you'll do the same.

Then at 50, you'll look at OTHER peoples posts and groan, because your tired of groaning at your own shit.

Then at 60, you'll look back at posts you made when you were fifty, and grown.

Repeat until sad horrible death.

And if you come back from the dead as a zombie you will groan some more, not because of your stupidity, just because that is what they do.

Being 20 I look back at my first two post here and groan, posting well worded fixes in a place like MC forums caught up with me and made my IQ drop when I tired to make post here.

I looked up some trash on the internet (for a while only) that others find as gold.

For the sake of other teens I will put what I looked up in binary.

01000010 01000100 01010011 01001101

There. Find some sort of a translator if you want to know.

Yeah I knew that when I was probably twelve, and you make it like it is a big deal. After you hit a certain age you kind of don't find stuff weird because it just gets diluted down from your exposure to it.