How to remove EE?

• 2 months later...

I have tried everything to remove and/or modify the settings to disable items. Nothing has worked. Can you please specify the exact location of the "Modloader.cfg" file? I have looked everywhere and cannot find it. I also deleted any EE2 folder I found and it's still fully active.

True, but this is inneficient you are just bloating the server, adding more stuff to remove stuff? Wot?

Best off removing the jar/zip

Everyone knows that being able to configure your server -exactly- the way you want it, is more efficient than a complete over haul and removal potential stuff you may deemed useful. Rather than going the non-experienced route by removing the whole package just to solve 1 little issue.

NoItem adds more functionality in this area to make it easier. So for one to be OCD about an "extra" plugin, is clearly not one to be experienced nor understanding of the best way to administrate the backbone of a server.

Everyone knows that being able to configure your server -exactly- the way you want it, is more efficient than a complete over haul and removal potential stuff you may deemed useful. Rather than going the non-experienced route by removing the whole package just to solve 1 little issue.

NoItem adds more functionality in this area to make it easier. So for one to be OCD about an "extra" plugin, is clearly not one to be experienced nor understanding of the best way to administrate the backbone of a server.

True, if mitchisme wanted to block exploits that are part of EE. But he simply doesnt want any part of it because it devalues diamonds.

Also if someone was just trying to block certain exploits then modifyworld/pex is all that is needed. (at least for me ^.^)

It's a good thing he's talking about the server than : P

Lolol

True, if mitchisme wanted to block exploits that are part of EE. But he simply doesnt want any part of it because it devalues diamonds.

Also if someone was just trying to block certain exploits then modifyworld/pex is all that is needed. (at least for me ^.^)

Yep, NoItem just adds more functionality to those two.

Its not just a little issue af far as I can tell, OP's not liking the whole concept of making items from others (in paticular diamonds)

Anyway I've always had issues with server/plugin bloating, so this is my personal opinion

I've hosted servers for well over a year (could even be 2) and redundancy is an issue, why not just disable condensors/t-table in the EE config

• 3 weeks later...

Its not just a little issue af far as I can tell, OP's not liking the whole concept of making items from others (in paticular diamonds)

Anyway I've always had issues with server/plugin bloating, so this is my personal opinion

I've hosted servers for well over a year (could even be 2) and redundancy is an issue, why not just disable condensors/t-table in the EE config

The fact that you take the term so literally, only shows how low your intelligence is.