Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

denis mutapcic

HELP !

Question

2 answers to this question

post a log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

• Similar Content

• By dfrosty32
      Can someone explain how to add essentials or something like it to a 1.7.10 server pack?  Would be greatly appreciated.
    • By tmoflash
      Hello,
      I hope everyone is doing well. I know that this has been some discussion in the past about the buycraft plugin. I cannot seem to find the jar file anywhere (that works) I reached out to tebex (buycraft) they no longer support, nor is the version I need anywhere on bukkit that I could find. Anyone know where I can get the buycraft.jar for tekkit classic 1.2.5?
    • By ObliviousStranger
      I recently downloaded the launcher and afterwards Pixelmon Generations modpack, and when i click the play button it closes and reopens the launcher after it finishes downloading the "Minecraft assets" and i tried updating my graphics card, reinstalling the modpack, and even reinstalling the launcher to no avail. I could really use some guidance please.
      Here's the log:
      https://pastebin.com/T74r2BkS
    • By ShadowOfSnow
      So I'm trying to update the forge version on a modpack from 14.23.4.2708 to 14.23.4.2739 to handle a version of CoFH Core. I did manage to download the appropriate version of Forge for the modpack and mod, but when I put it in the /bin/ folder it does not register. Should I restart my entire launcher or remove the other versions besides the Forge file in the bin folder?