Opening the eye

3Divi

I was trying to perform the ritual on eerie island, positioned all 4 eyes on the pedestal and used my wand, but nothing happens, it doesn't drain the 100 primal vis. I tried first with my manasteel entwined tainted wand, but to no avail, then charged my old wand, a golden topped silverwood one, but didn't succeed either. Is it disabled in this modpack or am i an idiot and cannot figure it out?

allow-nether is in the server.properties file, as I said.  But it's not a problem in SSP.

To have access to the portal there are a few prerequisites you have to meet.  One of them is being crazy enough, I believe.  The other is reading the crimson rites book.  There are others, I think.  Regardless, though, you don't meet them.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, I know what you're talking about. The obelisk on eerie island is an odd one, unlike every other one it seems to spawn with a pure node in it. (Or at least the one in my world did.) Since the opening does specify that it has to be a sinister node that could be the problem.