(Mac) When starting world, crashes

Paul the Rebel

Question

Hi. I have a Mac running OS X Yosemite, and having been playing Attack of the B-Team for a few days now after installing the technic launcher.

When I tried to load my world, it starts to load but then quickly says "shutting down internal server" (or something along those lines) and brings me back to the launcher. I have tried adding more RAM to the launcher; up to 3 GB. Still, I find that my world starts to load then shuts down. Here's the link for the crash report: http://paste.ubuntu.com/12553092/

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by Paul the Rebel

3 answers to this question

• Moderators

and how do you expect anyone to access that address? You posted a line from your computer. The only way we would see the content is by hacking.

Paste the content from the notepad file onto pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

• Moderators
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.StructureStart.func_75068_a(StructureStart.java:47)
	at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenStructure.func_75051_a(MapGenStructure.java:81)

this fix has been addressed on Arriej's Common Issues-thread http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/57049-most-common-issues-and-fixes-and-known-problems/

Issue: Server/Client crashes when you joins a server/load the world ( StructureStart issue)

Cause: Depends on the error log. (Check the how to read an error log tutorial down here)This one is for the following issue:

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.StructureStart.func_75068_a(StructureStart.java:47)
        at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenStructure.func_75051_a(MapGenStructure.java:81) 

Fix 1: Update the game to version 1.0.12a If you have done that, And the issue is still there or started there, go through the following steps:

Shut off server/game.
    go to the world save folder.
    Go into the data folder.
    Delete BOPVillage.dat and villages.dat.
    Issue still there? Try Fix 2.