Question

Whenever I try to open any modpack, including original technic modpacks, it begins installing the assets. Then the launcher closes and immediately reopens to the same page, though the installing assets bar has disappeared. How can I fix this?

3 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CaptainSmacker06
      This is very weird, the first time I loaded Attack of the B team up, it went just fine. When I tried reloading my world, my game crashed and sent me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the modpack. I also deleted technic launcher and then redownloaded it, to find that the modpack creating a new world said creating terrain, then flickered with the title screen, and finally shut down minecraft and brought me to the technic launcher. Please help, I was having fun while it lasted. If this additional information is needed: this is happening with every modpack i have been trying to play after it happened with Attack of the B team.
    • By KromTvYt
      This is a new modpack called EclipseC , here you can play dragon block c (always updated) alone or with your friends in our server !

the technic launcher link is :
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eclipsec.1059818
    • By elvis8900
      I'm trying to run the Technic Launcher on mint linux 18.2. I can see the launcher. I just can't adjust the launcher window to access any mod packs.
    • By Apin
      Whenever I go search a modpack or something, nothing pops up. I searched this Oh Gaming and nothing popped up. I searched something simple Survival and nothing. I went on the website and found the Frozen modpack. I copied that thingy and pasted it and nothing. So I searched Frozen and nothing. I closed the launcher and reopened it but still nothing. I don't understand. I will list the things I did to try and solve it.
      1. Update my Java. But I already had the latest version. 
      2. I closed and reopened the Launcher.
      3. I turned my computer off and back on.
      4. I turned my internet off and then back on.
      5. And last but not least, I ran it as an administrator.