- 0
Can't Open Modpacks?
-
Similar Content
-
- 0 replies
- 1041 views
-
I have Minecraft installed, I have a Microsoft account attached to it from when Microsoft migrated Mojang accounts to Microsoft accounts, yet I'm getting the "you haven't purchased Minecraft Java Edition" error
By TheJacobSurgenor,
- microsoft
- technic laucher
- (and 3 more)
- 2 answers
- 6123 views
-
- 2 answers
- 9336 views
-
- 0 replies
- 2061 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1890 views
-
Question
Arcane_Addict
Whenever I try to open any modpack, including original technic modpacks, it begins installing the assets. Then the launcher closes and immediately reopens to the same page, though the installing assets bar has disappeared. How can I fix this?
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.