5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what version of optifine will work with tekkit 1.2.9g? All the versions I keep using keep crashing.

Tekkit Main is on MC version 1.6.4, so you can only use Optifine for that version.

If it still fails, consider Fastcraft as an alternative. If you're just looking for smooth gameplay

On 7/1/2017 at 8:31 AM, Munaus said:

Tekkit Main is on MC version 1.6.4, so you can only use Optifine for that version.

If it still fails, consider Fastcraft as an alternative. If you're just looking for smooth gameplay

Fastcraft; I've never heard of it but I'll try it, thanks. Which version is compatible with the current version of tekkit?

On 7/7/2017 at 6:52 AM, Munaus said:

the one that runs with MC 1.6.4

There are tons of different versions, and a lot of them do not work. Any idea which version works best?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Trigufy
      I've made a Tekkit Classic Server. I'm having trouble adding plugins. I'm aware its due to Tekkit classic is a older version of minecraft. I'd like to know how I can add these plugins or what I have to do.
    • By Tikkkz
      So I've been playing Tekkit for a few days, got some Thermal Expansion going, including conduits, magmatic dynamos, pulverizers, redstone furnaces and hardened energy cells and now when I open my world it CRASHES instantly. I have tried several times and the same things happen. I tried moving to game files to a new world but that crashes too. I would really appreciate a solve for this and I have linked the CRASH REPORT FILE below...
      Thanks

crash-2017-07-18_14.21.40-server.txt
    • By Redhunter741
      Hello everyone!
      Thank you for viewing this question first off, now onto my issue. Ever since my Power Supply blew up killing my Motherboard, I've had no luck with getting Tekkit to run. After getting my new motherboard which in turn has deactivated Windows and royally fucked several other games which I've managed to fix, I've now found an issue with getting the Technic Launcher to work past the launcher. I should note that this, along with Minecraft was working perfectly beforehand.
      After booting up any modpack, excluding Vanilla, obviously, my modpack does not even go to the main menu, instead I'm greeted with about five seconds of nothing before I'm kicked back to the Launcher. As you can probably guess, this is quite inconvenient as I've had an urge to play Tekkit Classic recently and I just can't get on.
      My best guess is that the version.json is supposed to inject into the modpack.jar file, allowing the modpack to run but this simply isn't happening causing the game to crash.
      Here's the logs from the console. Please post below if you require any more information!
      Tekkit Classic Logs
      https://pastebin.com/YjDBiTR8

Hexxit Logs
      https://pastebin.com/yQwiW4Hu
      Thank you in advance!
    • By Basic456
      hey there,
      I still like to play the good old tekkit classic modpack like I have been doing the last couple of years. 
      Since my upgrade to a new graphics card, the modpack won't start anymore. (I'm not sure this has something to do with it) 
      When I start my launcher and click  'play', the launcher disappears as it should, but pops back after a while and nothing happens.
      I have reinstalled my launcher, my java, my gpu driver, etc without any succes
      I'm running java windows offline version 8 update 131 64 bit (on a windows 10  pro 64 bit) and set my ram to 6gb in the launcher options.

Here are the logs from my console when I start the modpack: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25114027/
      Please help me, I really love this modpack...

• By OiVENN
      Hello! My name is OiVENN, but you can just call me VENN...  I've been a part of the Technic Pack community for around four years now, and during that whole four year time-span, I've been a player of my favourite modpack, Tekkit Classic.But, with a hiatus of the community being on my head, I come back just to see the shutdown of my favourite Tekkit Classic server.

This is a little bit of a bummer, as I'm not yet done with Tekkit Classic. There's still a lot of things I'd like to do in this wonderful modpack that I have not yet done. So, I bestow this information upon to you all.

I'm looking for around four to five people who are not total strangers to the modpack and/or it's mods to play with on a server I'll be hosting. I have no non-sense requirements like "you need to be at least sixteen years of age" or anything. You don't need to be a certain age, you don't need a mic, nothing like that.

Also, I know it seems like I'm incredibly new to this because my account was made only around twenty minutes ago, but I switched emails recently and couldn't log into my old account.

So, if you'd like to hop on with me and three other people (that will also be joining from this post) to play with, please reply to this post, send me a message, or DM me on my Discord, @OiVENN#1209.

Please, I'm so, so very lonely...

Ha, see you there.
                ~VENN