Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servant_Girl

flavor
[1.12.2] Dumpster Diving - tech support mod.

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By viperaxes
      Hello! 
      So I have used technic for years on computer to computer. Currently I'm on an ASUS windows 10 laptop. Lately I have been wanting to use the launcher to play hexxit, tekkit, etc.... But for a couple hours I have ran into a HUGE roadblock.
      Every time I load up the launcher and proceed to run tekkit or something the launcher will close and proceed to launch the modpack (as it should) but it just remains at a white screen. Sometimes the modpacks wont load at all! This will happen with the Minecraft launcher as well, I go to load Minecraft and it either closes or crashes. furthermore the Feed The Beast launcher will do the same as well. honestly this is getting on my nerves!
      For the past couple hours I have searched far and wide for a solution. YouTube, this forum, reddit, google search, redownloading, downloading different java software, updating my drivers, and so on. apparently 3 years back people were having the same problems as me but they managed to fix there's. I don't understand what I am missing or failing to understand.
      If there is any one out there who can help me? do not hesitate to respond! I will gladly co operate in any way necessary!
      Get back to me as soon as possible!
    • By t0rched
      WorldAutomation.Net
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      CHECK OUT OUR MOD LIST

Automation, Tech, Magic, Space and beyond!

Minecraft 1.12.2 Release, 200+ mods and so MUCH MORE!!
      Latest releases of your favorite mods.
      Tailored configs and mod integration's.
      Come join our community at https://www.worldautomation.net.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
      JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR SERVER NEWS AND EVENTS
      DEDICATED, FAST, RELIABLE SERVER OPEN 24x7
      Follow us on Twitter (@wa_revived)
      And check us out on Facebook
      Custom Launcher Available!
    • By Dragonixia
      Ive made a modpack with 1 mod in it to try and get it to work, but it doesn;t load the the mod?
      Link to modpack download :https://dl.dropbox.com/s/isews3jussixh8b/modpack.zip
    • By Lily5172
      FarmCraftia is a Farming-based Modpack for people looking for a great assortment of mods involving anything to do with Farming & Cultivating, Tech and Machines, Food & Cuisine, Magic & Adventure and Building. It is a great option for Singleplayer or a Multiplayer server, whether it be Creative or Survival with friends. The pack has notable mods such as Pam's Harvestcraft and Forestry for farming, Cooking for Blockheads and Bird's Food for Cooking,  Botania for Magic, Immersive Engineering for Tech, Decocraft  and Mr Crayfishes Furniture Mod for Building, Biomes O Plenty for Biomes, GalacticCraft and Twilight Forest for Adventure, Fun mods such as iChun's Hat Mod and Da Vincis Vessels and many more. FarmCraftia is the right pack for you if you are looking for a great overall Farming and Adventure experience!
      The pack will be updated over time with various new mods to make the experience even more fun.
      Pack Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/farmcraftia.1316248

• By [email protected]ail.com
      how do i add mods to an existing modpack on the technic launcher?

i got a server that runs 1.7.10 pack with my friends and we want to add more mods to it. i know how to add mods to a existing modpack but that is for single player.
      how do i do it so my friends can play with me?