Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servant_Girl

flavor
[1.12.2] Dumpster Diving - tech support mod.

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Zerg2K
      So when i launch a minecraft modpack (any pack) i get this error 

[10:53:01] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Zerg2K [10:53:07] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1 [10:53:07] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't set pixel format org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.createDisplay(ForgeHooksClient.java:327) ~[ForgeHooksClient.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:432) [bao.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?] I know what this error means (usually means update your drivers) but if it was a driver problem i would not be able to launch minecraft at all but on the default minecraft launcher i can use any version including forge but i have tried updating drivers to no avail. Anyone know how to fix this?
    • By BmackGaming
      Welcome to Guns and Glory!
      Whats new to the hit mod pack?
      -New 24/7 online ready to play Server
      -New Mods
      Technology & Combat Mods!
      -New Name
      The new official name is Guns and Glory Trilogy
      Come check us out!
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NMwMRKn
      Server:192.99.231.25
      Technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/guns-and-glory-the-trilogy.1270135

• By Poobear
      Hello. I have tried various things to fix this problem of mine. I have reinstalled my graphics card drivers as well as updating/reinstalling java, adding the legacyjava.jar fix into the mods folder of my modpacks, and, of course, reinstalling the modpack and the technic launcher itself. However, my issue remains. Whenever I hit the play button for any modpack (an official technic one or a community one) it crashes immediately. Is there something I have not tried? What can I do to fix this? Thank you.
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By mochi
      Hello, I was trying to play a modpack and it would load but then put me back to the technic launcher. I have no idea can anyone help me?