678GUY

sound
Technic dosent download resources folder correctly

Question

Posted (edited)

So i made a modpack uploaded it, downloaded it using technic and there is no minecraft sound, i checked the modpack folder and there is nothing, is there a fix for it?.

(Minecraft 1.12.2)

Edited by 678GUY
More details

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheHedgehoge
      A few hours ago I created a Big Dig server for me and a few friends to play on. After installing the modpack 3/4 of my friends (including me) could not hear any sounds with in the game. I have attempted to reinstall the modpack multiple times, to no avail. So help with fixing this would be appreciated. 
    • By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.
    • By thekoozie
      IP: play.xootic.ca

WEBSITE

UPDATE:
      - New Spawn made
      - Added /bank cmd to have a inventory everywhere that saves
      - Bosses to get valuable loot at Ancient tier of gear
      - More content added
      - Custom coded RPG server

ABOUT
      Xootic is a custom server gamemode that turns Minecraft into an RPG where every item in the game is different, players have a level and skills
      they need to earn exp for, you will mine minerals that will be different rarities and give different purity based on
      your players skills and how far the ore is in the world. Everyone monster in Xootic has stats and different strategies and weaknesses
      and different rarities (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Mystic, ect) and level based on how far out
      the monster is in the world, Monsters will drop loot and exp based on their stats. PvP becomes a different battle type every
      encounter as no item has the same stats. You will climb your way into the Xootic highscores while you make powerful gear that
      is based off the purity of the minerals you mine and extract as well as your crafting level,
      so the higher you train your stats the better the gear you craft, you can always PvP and get players loot, kill mobs, or fight minibosses or more fun things, come give Xootic a try.

INFO
      Xootic is a new server that has been worked on for the past 2 weeks, and is constantly being worked on and new content added,
      Xootic is being ran on a dedicated server with state of the art SSD, Intel CPU, RAM hardware with guaranteed bandwidth which means
      we have a high up time and lag free.

We are adding new content and writing everything by ourselves so please report any bugs found to our forums as well as if you have any
      idea please let us know and we will see what we can do about your idea.

Screenshots

• By jonah322
      Hello,
      I need urgent help with this error.
      I have been playing without any problems for the past month, on the modpack:
      Pixelspark - Pixelmon
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/captainsparklez-survival-pack.15977
      The pack recently required an update, and usually with this pack, updates do not work for some reason so I just uninstall then reinstall the up to date version. Today I uninstalled and could not install back as the launcher failed to begin installing and showed this message:
      "Error unzipping a file for the following pack: PixelSpark - Pixelmon
      Attempting to extract file captainsparklez-survival-pack-4.2.7.1.zip, but it did not exist.
      Please consult the modpack author."
      It also created the folders needed but they are all empty.
      I have so far tried,
      Downloading the server files from the link instead of the launcher itself. (The files did not match the default files created by the launcher so I was very lost. Changing the Pixelspark.jar file to a zipped file and putting into both the bin folder, and the mods folder of the directory the launcher created. I have thought to try renaming the Pixelspark.jar into captainsparklez-survival-pack-4.2.7.1.zip but this has created some trouble for me. If this would solve my issue please let me know and possibly clear it up a little.
      If anyone could get back to me as soon as possible with some resolutions that would be great!
      Thanks.
      EDIT: I have also thought to entirely delete the launcher and start from square one again, but I can not find it in the uninstall browser. Would just deleting the files work?
    • By xJon5
      Hi, first off, amazing game, absolutely love it. Only problem is that when i download, launch and try to open/play the starter world. It kicks me back to the title screen, it will say "loading world" then it would just leave and im really mad because this modpack is just so amazing but i can't play it and or find a solution to my problem. Anything helps guys, Thanks!!!!